Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

This video debunks Rouseys lie about going into fights concussed and it affecting her performance.

Ronda is also getting massive blowback for her recent interviews and her book.

Even Jimmy Smith came out with a new video with more testimonials about Ronda just being a horrible person in general.

Sherdoggy simpletons will probably defend her, making it about the haters and not the fact she brought it unto herself.

I for one respected ronda for being a fighter but she lacks sportsmanship and is a bit entitled.

I could never stand her attitude/personality, and can never stand any bad sports(wo)man, in any sport, but especially in combat sports (which in my personal experience humble virtually any normal person).

But her mentality is the worst: she's mentally crippled by insecurity, and always has been. So she undertook a combat sport/competition in judo. . . .which would humble and be mentally healthy for most people. But instead, she's sooooo insecure that when she got a taste of power, she rode it and trampled those beneath her with it. Just a shitty, sad, self-loathing person that has to treat others like shit to feel good about themselves. And then she's SO SECURE (in her own fantasy world), that she cries and contemplates suicide after losing. I'd feel sorry for someone like her if she wasn't such an asshole.
Conman has the same/similar mental state, btw.

1. I absolutely believe that Ronda has had concussions, and that they affected her in and out of the cage.

2. Holly and Amanda would have obliterated Ronda under any circumstance. They were simply better fighters, and they were horrible style matchups for Ronda. She hadn't fought a single competent striker in her entire career before those fights. And Ronda had zero wrestling, so once good fighters came along who could avoid judo takedowns (which isn't that hard in high-level mma), she had no way to get it to the ground.

These things aren't mutually exclusive.

Yeah, it's pretty much been maybe 95% against her for the last several, several years. Basically a switch from when she first started and everybody loved her more or less. The big turning point was TUF. The pie chart slowly became more against her as time went on.

Even if you weren't familiar with the specifics of her claims/stories, they bare the hallmarks of deception. With that much in frequency and severity, the person can't be telling the truth.

1. I absolutely believe that Ronda has had concussions, and that they affected her in and out of the cage.

2. Holly and Amanda would have obliterated Ronda under any circumstance. They were simply better fighters, and they were horrible style matchups for Ronda. She hadn't fought a single competent striker in her entire career before those fights. And Ronda had zero wrestling, so once good fighters came along who could avoid judo takedowns (which isn't that hard in high-level mma), she had no way to get it to the ground.

True, but Rousey isn't speaking matter of factly and casually mentioning she had some concussions from judo. She's trying to trick you into thinking she would have won her last two UFC fights without them and done better in WWE. She's trying to cover her bases. If someone makes a strong argument against it/disproves it, she can always say I never actually said that. Of course, she won't correct you if you make the positive assumption she wants you to make.

Rhonda went pretty far by herself. It's of popular opinion that she had a terrible coach. Besides Cyborg, she was ahead of everyone in the women's division. We've seen it before that fighters lose their focus when they start doing movies and heavy promotional work. After two loses, she ended up retiring and starting a family.

She didn't take the losses well, but I won't hold that against her. Everyone's built different.

Tbh, she's one of those people anyone with a few points of IQ can easily read and know she's full of BS.

If anyone is surprised, they might be (respectfully) retarded.

Leave Ronda be. Her arrogance is annoying but so far doesn't hurt anyone. And most importantly shes already been humbled. She probably wont change for the better anymore.

Ronda was like Gracie she was first an for a while she dominated everyone ...... then the sport grew an fighters got better and figured her out. She's still an all time great. Yeah terrible attitude an noone I would want to talk to (maybe an anger smash or 2) bit she was Dominant like Royce. Her fall was alot worse then Royce tho lol..

yeah except she made the concussion excuse directly about her last 2 fights. why wasn't it a problem before? concussions don't just make you more susceptible to being KO'd. they make you slower to react, harder to concentrate, cloud your mind etc., if the concussions were so bad, why did they only show up once she got punched in the face? we should've seen it before. she should've looked like she was becoming a punch drunk, washed fighter.

but it was the exact opposite, she was coming off a 30 sec KO of Bethe Correia and before that an insanely quick armbar win over Cat Zingano\ before fighting Holly. she was at her peak when Holly crumpled her. it wasn't like she was on a slow decline already and then got destroyed.

Ronda was never a good fighter either. Shows how much weaker wmma was back then. And consider that wmma is weak as fuck right now.

Not going to watch this basement dwellers hate video but how would anyone know whether or not she was concussed going into fights?

Back