Rousey Tag Match @ Mania!

RollsRoyceGracie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s official.

Ronda Rousey teams up with Kurt Angle to battle Stephanie and HHH at WrestleMania.

Would’ve preferred to see Ronda in single’s competition, but there you have it.

Triple H and Stephanie should bury them.

giphy.gif

Great. Rousey, someone that's green as hell, and Angle, a guy that can barely walk normal, Vs Steph, the worst thing in the WWE, and the only person that seems to give a shit about the WWE, Triple H.

...........at the biggest WWE event of the year.

Somebody is gonna get seriously hurt in this match based on inexperience and age. This match is gonna be ugly

giphy.gif

Great. Rousey, someone that's green as hell, and Angle, a guy that can barely walk normal, Vs Steph, the worst thing in the WWE, and the only person that seems to give a shit about the WWE, Triple H.

...........at the biggest WWE event of the year.
Triple H doesn't care about WWE he cares about getting NXT marks to like him.

Two near 50 year olds and two non wrestlers in a mixed tag. Are they trying to make people not give a shit? Bathroom break confirmed. Ronda has been terrible in every segment so far and has shown no reason to make me think her match will even resemble anything good. Might have been smarter to pair her with someone that could carry her through the match.

The match will be will rehearsed and entertaining for what it is. Seeing Ronda rag doll steph will get pops as will angles comeback on hhh. I predict it will be a fun match with well thought out spots

Glad to see Rock isn't coming back to team with a loser.

Somebody is gonna get seriously hurt in this match based on inexperience and age. This match is gonna be ugly
I can definitely see that. Ronda was pretty stiff with her moves last night. Didn't sell that Stephanie forearm to the back either, LOL!

Going to be great when the only thing Ronda does is whack Steph once or twice, punch HHH a few times and then ultimately pins both for the win.

I doubt it.

If Ronda is allowed to do more judo than wrestling she will be fine. You don't think she's thrown white belts around her dojo without hurting them? It wouldn't surprise me if either of the females are in the ring all that long.

HHH and Angle know what they are doing and will make the most of what they do.

This is going to suck.

I doubt it.

If Ronda is allowed to do more judo than wrestling she will be fine. You don't think she's thrown white belts around her dojo without hurting them? It wouldn't surprise me if either of the females are in the ring all that long.

HHH and Angle know what they are doing and will make the most of what they do.

She almost broke her own arm with the Samoa drop on Stephanie. Could have been over before it got started

She almost broke her own arm with the Samoa drop on Stephanie. Could have been over before it got started

That's a version of kata guruma in judo. What will be different is how you land in judo verses wrestling. In judo you're taught to land in pieces; PW you land flat. That may have thrown Rousey off.

Keeping with the injury theme with a judoka, I once tore my rotator cuff and separated my shoulder because a white belt didn't listen to me a few different times not pull me past a certain point with a technique. If anyone is in any danger it is Rousey of Stephanie who REALLY doesn't know what she is doing on a mat. Rousey has it ingrained in her that a higher belt always protects a lower belt. Stephanie McMahon has no clue about anything.

If WWE wants to neuter (or in this case spade) Rousey is to take away her judo away from her - but that made her what she is. I'd have thought Tazz would have been a good person to work with Ronda behind the scenes to show her how she can incorporate judo into a style of match the WWE would want out of her.

I watched that segment on YouTube wow so horrible

Keep Steph and Ronda's involvement to a minimum, but let Ronda hit a decent spot or two and this can be an ok-ish match

Back