Rousey funds pipeline protest and feels her loss made everybody disappointed in her (link).

So Ronda is the new George Soros?

Not a smart move by Rousey, she should save her money. I know she's not all that bright, but the people of standing rock's issue is financial and has nothing to do with the environment or sacred burial lands. They just want to get rich like the three affiliated tribes out of Newtown, ND. I was up at one of the tribe's tribunals back when things started heating up in ND again due to do fracking and they had some environmentalists speak about potential concerns and damage to the water table it could cause. Not one person said shit about it, but they were real concerned about how much money they would be getting.

I don't think North Dakota has an airport. At least, I think that would explain all of the cringey pink-haired landwhales that have showed up at the MPLS/STP airport.
Yeah they've got a few. I've driven in horrible weather from the airport I was supposed to fly out of to another just because I wanted to get the hell out of there so bad.

She shouldn't worry about it.We are not disappointed by her loss. We are delighted.

You're a Ronda cuck.

I could have let your mom swallow you, you should be tanking me boy, and wtf is a Ronda Cuck? Lol am I sitting there watching while Ronda fucks my girl?

Ronda Rousey Getting Peppersprayed LIVE on PPV! $59.95

Would you pay to see this shit? I fucking would.

Yeah but after the fight she didn t hide behind a pillow and pre fight she didnt talk about beating man and ringgirls

After the fight she never fought again...period. People said Ronda would never fight again after the holm loss

Anyway I'm talking about the most loved female fighter here vs the most hated so I'm not trying to change you mind or argue. The narrative is too deep. But Gina lost and didn't return...

Pipeline via first round KO

Make America Great Again

After the fight she never fought again...period. People said Ronda would never fight again after the holm loss

Anyway I'm talking about the most loved female fighter here vs the most hated so I'm not trying to change you mind or argue. The narrative is too deep. But Gina lost and didn't return...
I hope Rhonda returns for another asswhooping

Falsehoods and misinformation? I guess she must be a Trump supporter!

Post these "facts" you know so much about. From legitimate sources ie not Facebook or Infowars.
Lemme guess; only CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times are "legitimate" sources, right?

The facts remain; it is not being built on Native American land and the Natives haven't owned or even lived on that land since before the 1800s; it would be like Mexicans telling Texans to stop building on their ancestral land in Texas. It follows the same route of an already existing natural gas pipeline. Oil pipelines are overall the safest method of oil transportation. There is absolutely zero cited evidence that it will create a new environmental hazard. The evidence shows the opposite as regulators were consulted many times, while the Sioux refused to even meet. The claims of possible water pollution are also proven wrong, as not only would it not have likely affected the water source which was 20 miles away but a new water intake plant was already in the process of being built 70 miles away, long before DAPL was even thought of.

In fact, nearby they already have a railroad, which is much less safe, that transports oil crossing the river near the new water plant location.
SFRC-Intake-Map-1024x528-v5.jpg

You were saying?

Back