Rousey funds pipeline protest and feels her loss made everybody disappointed in her (link).

If carano came back and rousey didnt that would be the criteria of sherdog.
No if Rousey wasn't such an awful seeming person and she lost to Holm and went on to a movie career and never came back, then just like with Carano most people would have understood and not cared.

Carano was always a class act in victory or defeat, realized she was never going to be #1 in WMMA and so changed career paths to a better one that was there for her.

Ronda on the other hand was always a despicable person in both victory and defeat and therefore it should not be a surprise people are harsh on her.

You are trying to create a false narrative around Ronda with the comparison to Carano which makes no sense. Carano retiring has no bearing on Ronda being a pretty despicable human being.

No if Rousey wasn't such an awful seeming person and she lost to Holm and went on to a movie career and never came back, then just like with Carano most people would have understood and not cared.

Carano was always a class act in victory or defeat, realized she was never going to be #1 in WMMA and so changed career paths to a better one that was there for her.

Ronda on the other hand was always a despicable person in both victory and defeat and therefore it should not be a surprise people are harsh on her.

You are trying to create a false narrative around Ronda with the comparison to Carano which makes no sense. Carano retiring has no bearing on Ronda being a pretty despicable human being.
Rousey came back from adversity,carano quit after first loss,mentally defeated,its ok to admit.

I made a promise to myself that I would never give tmz another click.

It's straight garbage.

She is arguably the worst sport we've seen in MMA history. Terrible when she loses and arguably even worse in her wins.

I seem to recall Carano being a good sport win or loss.

Exactly. Carano was an amazing sport. When she got destroyed by Cyborg she sucked it up and did the in cage interview which must have been heartbreaking for her to do. Much like Miesha

Rousey came back from adversity,carano quit after first loss,mentally defeated,its ok to admit.

Gina actually fought Cyborg though! Plus she never talked about how she could beat her with one hand...

Carano didnt?

to answer your question, NO, Carano didn't act like a diva when she was reigning champ, nor did she trash talk her opponents nor acted like a bitch towards them.

what's your point? all the points i made above are what people are hating about Ronda, plus the fact that she can't back it up nor has the grace to eat crow properly.

Ronda is a good person. She just doesn't know what's best for her. Bas said it best, if she drops the angry walk outs, anger towards the media and the dnb attitude and just let's her genuine self come out (like here) she'll be a better person for it and in turn a better fighter. Hope she realises this
Her genuine self has come out many times, most notably on TUF.

She's not a good person.

I m not dissapointed a hope i can see it again i liked the Holly, Nunes fight it was the best

I guess nobody decided to tell her that those protests are based on complete falsehoods and misinformation. Kind of like her UFC career.

Falsehoods and misinformation? I guess she must be a Trump supporter!

Post these "facts" you know so much about. From legitimate sources ie not Facebook or Infowars.

Sherdoggery will find a way to bash this gesture.

Says a lot about folks here
It's bullshit. I hated Ronda before and now I hate her 10 times as much. I live in an oil city where my family depends on things like the Keystone pipeline getting approved. These rich idiot celebrities don't realize that they're being used as pawns by even richer Government funded Indian groups who are just pandering for more money. They just believe the bullshit propaganda that's being put out there. F*ck that stupid b*tch, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jane Fonda and all the other dumb uneducated rich celebrities flying in their private jets that are fueled by the very resource they're blindly lobbying against.

Good girl Ronda, props to her
How is she a good girl? How can you be serious. Those idiots don't even know what they're protesting against and why. Obviously neither do you. Blind, uneducated tree huggers and sheep. She should stick to what she's good at. Getting punched out and acting like an idiot.

How is she a good girl? How can you be serious. Those idiots don't even know what they're protesting against and why. Obviously neither do you. Blind, uneducated tree huggers and sheep. She should stick to what she's good at. Getting punched out and acting like an idiot.
how do they not know what they are protesting against? since you are so enlightened why dont you let us all know then chuckles? what benefits will this pipeline bring?

some people care about their enviroment, then theres people like you

Literally no fighter has her reactions to losses, and thats including the biggest megastars ever. Ronda is such a mental midget, and a bully it's not even funny.

Literally can't even muster up the maturity to congratulate the winner, and doesn't even have the courage to stand there, and accept her defeat in grace, and give a post fight interview. She literally runs away from a loss, and won't accept or deal with it.

She literally has the mentality of a petulant child, and lacks any sort of character in the face of adversity.

I don't want to see any BS fluff pieces about how she's an inspiration or role model for kids, and girls around the world, and how she's so string mentally. hat BS quote put out by her publicist on her Instagram holds absolutely no merit, because she literally had her head down, and ran out of the cage, AGAIN.

That's another thing. She can't learn and grow as she ages. She makes the same immature mistakes as before. She's a weakling.

literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literallyliterally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally

I love Gina but the irony on all the Ronda hate and Gina love is that Gina actually did the thing that people swore Ronda would do. Gina lost one high profile fight and never returned..

Im not up on Dakota, but Keystone's importance is mostly symbolic, for both sides.

For the supporters in the US it will create a very small amount of jobs relatively speaking. Considering that there are hundreds of thousands jobs being added a month in the US this is nothing. Trump can't just approve it and it's a done deal by the way. The real hurdles will be at the state level. Also, Trans Canada isn't going to give up 25% of the profits either, they will just kill the project before that happens. So Trump and his gullible idiot supporters can just fuck off with that idea.

For supporters in Alberta this isn't going to rejuvenate the oil patch. It will create temporary jobs in Hardesty and that is it really. It won't help much with the differential. The pipelines the Trudeau government got approved are much more important tbh. Albertans are cry baby bitches though and will refuse to acknowledge that both Trudeau and Notley have done a good job getting shit done in that regard. The rest of Trump's pro energy policies are going to hurt the tar sands BTW so don't get too excited.

For people opposed, there are already thousands of km of pipelines crisscrossing the US. This is a stupid hill to die on. There are some legit concerns, but industry environmental standards are very high in Canada and there are much worse places to get your oil from, and far worse ways to transport it (via rail for example). As someone who is a believer in science it is frustrating to watch retarded celebs come up here to talk shit about a topic they are clearly not informed on. Counterproductive really.

Back