Rousey funds pipeline protest and feels her loss made everybody disappointed in her (link).

I still love you,baby

What a dumbass.

People are disappointed in her because she is struts around like a total diva when she wins fights, but when she loses she can't even talk to anyone and runs away like a coward and hides for months.

Good on her.

Ronda is impulsive and might have some mental health issues but she's a good person.

Nunes_Rousey.gif

Sherdoggery will find a way to bash this gesture.

Says a lot about folks here

She's trying to find somewhere that people will pay attention to her...since the ring isn't working any longer... So lets go somewhere that will get the media to pay attention to me and make me look like a hero. Hoe.

What a dumbass.

People are disappointed in her because she is struts around like a total diva when she wins fights, but when she loses she can't even talk to anyone and runs away like a coward and hides for months.
Carano didnt?

Good girl Ronda, props to her

Carano didnt?

I have no idea what she did 7 year ago. Don't care. She is about as relevant as Spencer Fisher so I don't see why you would try to justify Rousey's actions based on what some fighter did like 7 years ago who was nowhere near what Rousey became as an athlete to the sport.

RR lost all her respect based on how she has continued to act and the decisions she has made.

So many sherdoggers seem to believe they've accomplished more then Ronda

I have no idea what she did 7 year ago. Don't care. She is about as relevant as Spencer Fisher so I don't see why you would try to justify Rousey's actions based on what some fighter did like 7 years ago who was nowhere near what Rousey became as an athlete to the sport.

RR lost all her respect based on how she has continued to act and the decisions she has made.
I can and i will. Everyone else brings up Carano and Cyborg,who youd have to go back that far to find something she did that means anything. War Rousey,all fucking hail without end. Under the right circumstances,you can get fucked up too.
rs_293x473-130808093859-634.RondaRousey.mh.080813.jpg

Back