Rousey: Could beat 'anyone,' including Mayweather, in no-rules fight

Technically, she could. Doesn't mean she would. In fact any of those men would beat her more than 99% of the times.

But yeah, she could, just like any other human being could

i could beat ngannou --- under the right circumstances
<{JustBleed}>

Fucking lol.

Floyd would finish her while she runs in with her hands down.

"..if she gets a hold of him"

Yeah, because she is going to match his footwork and also manage to block his punches. JC, are you mentally challenged?

Take your ritalin and calm des fuck down, brah.

Ronda has NOT changed a lick mentally since her downfall.....Now that she is in the "Fake Fighting World of the WWE" where everything is rehearsed from your speaking lines, hip throws, ladder climbs, table smashing, punches, kicks, etc etc...she is dumb enough, and slow enough to believe once again that she is unbeatable! What a sad, story she has become, but at least she is now where she belongs!

Ronda has NOT changed a lick mentally since her downfall.....Now that she is in the "Fake Fighting World of the WWE" where everything is rehearsed from your speaking lines, hip throws, ladder climbs, table smashing, punches, kicks, etc etc...she is dumb enough, and slow enough to believe once again that she is unbeatable! What a sad, story she has become, but at least she is now where she belongs!

I don't see her being successful in WWE long term either.

I don't see her being successful in WWE long term either.

John cena by FU
john-cena-fu-rey-mysterio-and-john-cena-29059003-352-240.gif

This is what's so funny about Sherdoggers' relationship with Honda. Twisting and bending shit. Where did you read that?
If she believes she can beat anyone in a no rules fight, it implies that she blames the rules for her losses in MMA.

Take your ritalin and calm des fuck down, brah.
She ain't getting a hold of him though.

She's getting KOed in quick time.

As I said at the time (and copped heap of crap from delusional white knights) Bitch couldn't even beat me in a fight. Only way she defeats Cain is if these "circumstances" were that he was in a coma.
money still is on Cain

Back