Roufus says CM Punk has improved ‘200 percent’ since UFC debut

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/...e-announced-soon-says-he-will-look-200-better

Speaking to Luke Thomas yesterday on The Luke Thomas Show on SiriusXM Rush, Roufus said that Punk continued to improve since his loss to Gall and will look significantly better in his sophomore outing.

“200 percent [better],” said Roufus. “I’m not even his coach. We were friends first before we did this. I would not do this with anyone else except for my friendship with him from before he decided to fight. He’s just one hell of a guy. He’s a celebrity but he’s different than a lot of celebrities I know. Great guy. He works his ass off. He’s very well-liked on our team and he’s improved a lot.”

yay! He can tackle a paper bag now!
good on him!

Duke is exposing himself as a fraud.

If he was a 1/10 before, hes a 2 now maybe 3 at best

maxresdefault.jpg

UFC needs him to sign a contract where he gets 500k if he wins but only 3k if he loses. That'll show us how serious he really is.

Well considering he didn't land a single punch in the last fight and displayed absolutely no technique in that punch, this doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

Sure. He has to pump up his fighter... Plus he couldn't go down much further.

*scratches pen and eraser
"carry the 1..."
"Yep still less than a 1"

Yay! maybe they can schedule a fight with him and the local crackhead.

Well considering he didn't land a single punch in the last fight and displayed absolutely no technique in that punch, this doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.
He survived longer on the ground than I thought he would

Back