Rothschild banker Macron introduces massive pro-business & employer reform for GROWTH. Nice!

Public sector, tax paid.

Why do you hate freedom so much?

cutting the public sector is usually a good thing, it is so bloated and wasteful in the USA.

Rothschild
88a.png

There's no other option, really, for France. It's a stagnant society which desperately requires some changes.

Time will tell whether Macron was truly the man for the job, or not. He might be able to relieve some of the heat that's going to come down on him, with superficial pandering to "progressive values".

How many of those are redundant is my question. Like my office is public sector work but I bet we could cut 5 people out of our 20 person office and still be able to function.

And if those 5 people cant find work they will claim unemployment and potentially even welfare.

People have to eat so firing them doesnt absolve us from the bill in the end. The goal is to keep people working.

Paid for with taxpayers' money.
Macron is a fan of shrinking the public sector + advancing privatization.

They're going to privatize everything in the next 10-20 years.

Macron is a good puppet.

So eliminate all of these civil service jobs and gamble on the economy improving? If this backfires, France will end up paying as much in welfare as they did their employment.

Back