Ross magic 50

hell wall

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone tried Ross enamaits simple but effective conditioning routine?

*MAGIC 50*

5 DUMBELL SNATCH EACH ARM
5 DUMBELL SWINGS
10 BURPEES

Rest 1 min after this circuit ,then repeat 5 times. Do the exercises one after the other.
Then do 3 sets of heavy farmer walk as a finisher.

It really kicked my ass.
But I can't wait to do it again.

That shit is literally my weekend warmup

That shit is literally my weekend warmup

latest

It's brutal... one of my favorite workouts. I prefer to do the snatches and swings with a kettle bell.

10 + 10 + 10 = 30

How do you get 50 out of that?

10 + 10 + 10 = 30

How do you get 50 out of that?

10 snatches per set (5 each arm)
10 swings per set (5 each arm)
10 burpees per set

Going through the circuit 5 times, you'll do 50 of each thing.

10 snatches per set (5 each arm)
10 swings per set (5 each arm)
10 burpees per set

Going through the circuit 5 times, you'll do 50 of each thing.
So it's the Magic 150 + Farmers Walk.

It's a fun circuit, sure, but definitely not as bad as others. WC101 is the real shitsuck.

Work Capacity 101.

Right I'm doing day 6 of ross' 50 day plan tomorrow and it is work capacity 101. Can't wait it looks tuff. Even after just 5 days my endurance has made drastic improvements. Hit the bag today for 3 rounds of 5 minutes. Had power the whole time and only got fatigued a little in the third round. Punch volume was way up too.

Right I'm doing day 6 of ross' 50 day plan tomorrow and it is work capacity 101. Can't wait it looks tuff. Even after just 5 days my endurance has made drastic improvements. Hit the bag today for 3 rounds of 5 minutes. Had power the whole time and only got fatigued a little in the third round. Punch volume was way up too.

The mind is a funny thing

You don't make drastic improvements in your cardio in 5 days

Small improvements yes, drastic, no

Your mind believe you were much fitter though due to your ignorance about fitness and then you performed at a higher rate, all because you believed

It's interesting

The mind is a funny thing

You don't make drastic improvements in your cardio in 5 days

Small improvements yes, drastic, no

Your mind believe you were much fitter though due to your ignorance about fitness and then you performed at a higher rate, all because you believed

It's interesting

Cardio improvements come and go quick. My punch output on the bag has increased by a great margin,and I've upped my round times from 3 minute rounds to 5 minute rounds. Throwing full power much of that 5 minutes and barely having fatigue. A drastic improvement over last week,due not to belief but born from the gifts of hard work.

Back