Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Fucking sad the pussification of this country n complete loss of all common sense.

giphy.gif

Just look at Jarrets photo, she is not even black.

Just stick to the heady bud, Ambien is a weird drug on its own, and mixing seems dangerous for your brain. Ketamine is much safer to achieve the types of effects you seem to be going for, if you don't abuse it and destroy your bladder. Doctors even do ketamine infusions in medical clinics now for depression and complex regional pain syndrome, though it is expensive.
why do ket? It's horse tranquilizer

Awww . . . I don't care.

Right . . . having those thoughts means you're a straight shooter . . . a very honest person who would never ever insult someone else with one of those inappropriate thoughts.
You really don't see the difference? Between having a thought pop into your mind and then having the terrible judgement to voice it? Or in Roseanne's case, tweet it? I guess if you're a Trump voter would make sense, seems like most of the slanderer in chief's fans admire his instinctive vulgarity for some odd reason.
Maybe Roseanne should've called her a cunt?

If you're expecting I'm going to defend that cunt Samantha Bee you're going to be disappointed.

No... this was a stupid thing to do.

“Stupid” is subjective. To easy to tell. If a family of 5 try snitching on a drug lord and be Murders the entire family dad women and children, we will only know long after on if the move was stupid or smart. He gets caught and does life in jail well then it was stupid move, or he has more power now, proved a point and has his area on lock while staying out of jail. Then it would have been a smart move.

You really don't see the difference? Between having a thought pop into your mind and then having the terrible judgement to voice it? Or in Roseanne's case, tweet it? I guess if you're a Trump voter would make sense, seems like most of the slanderer in chief's fans admire his instinctive vulgarity for some odd reason.

Yes I can see the difference . . . my goodness. I'm simply saying that anyone thinking something like that while possibly smart enough to not spill the beans it doesn't make them any better.

If you're expecting I'm going to defend that cunt Samantha Bee you're going to be disappointed.

Not sure why you jumped to that conclusion . . .

People take life to serious
Richard Pryor in social media days is funny. Imagine

Famous people say outrageous stuff on Twitter all the time. You just shouldn't do that if you work on a mainstream network like ABC.

But let's not overstate how sensitive society is. Norm MacDonald regularly makes 9/11 jokes, racist jokes, etc, and nobody cares. If he got a show on ABC, he'd have to chill out a bit. That's all normal.

why do ket? It's horse tranquilizer

It is a very interesting drug that, because of its safety, has practical use in everyday human medicine (e.g., they gave it to my kid in the ER so they could stitch him up), in battlefield medicine for many years as it quickly cuts off communication to the central nervous system, and has a lot of potential as an antidepressant and as a treatment for chronic pain. And beyond that, it is a drug that is used recreationally (e.g., my kid joyfully recalling his ketamine fueled visions after he woke up from his anesthesia) in dance clubs during the rave era and by hallucinogenic enthusiasts, although that makes it more dangerous when it isn't made in a medical grade pharm lab, and when it is cut and handled by criminals.

Yes I can see the difference . . . my goodness. I'm simply saying that anyone thinking something like that while possibly smart enough to not spill the beans it doesn't make them any better.
It does though. In one case, the person is considerate enough not to say or tweet their offensive statement.

Strangely, Ambien does not make sleepy, but rather just relaxed and feeling good. If I need to sleep, I've found OTC melatonin works better.

It is the same for me. If I take 15 mgs, i will pass out after a while; usually while reading.

How does that work?

Technically you and every other user of Ambien are DUI every time you drive right?

Since it is known to have delayed reactions.

Well, it really depends on your ability to drive. If you’re involved in a wreck, obviously, you are impaired. If you are unsteady while walking, you are probably too affected to drive. If you are in an accident with someone getting hurt, and the cop can tell you are on something, they can take you to a hospital to do an “implied consent draw” where a nurse will withdraw blood to see what you are on, and how much. Then you would likely either go to jail, or home with a sober party to await test results. Alcohol duis are easy to detect versus medication or other drugs. Also alcohol duis are a pain in the ass with all of the bullshit steps designed by lawyers to increase the amount of time(so alcohol effect is lessened) and to provide more places to attack the officer’s procedures.

Ambien has a half life of two hours. That means that after you take an ambien, say 10 mg, after two hours, half of the ambien has been converted to inactive metabolites that are removed as waste. Then you have 5mg still in the body. 2 hours later, 2.5, which likely would not effect your ability to drive if you have any tolerance.

Famous people say outrageous stuff on Twitter all the time. You just shouldn't do that if you work on a mainstream network like ABC.

But let's not overstate how sensitive society is. Norm MacDonald regularly makes 9/11 jokes, racist jokes, etc, and nobody cares. If he got a show on ABC, he'd have to chill out a bit. That's all normal.

Norm regularly appeared on the middle

I love the guy and find him hilarious

you literally just did

sat though ab 3 mins.

if she didnt know she was black, should have the very first thing she said.

it wasnt
she new she was black and she knew she was born in Iran. I cant believe she thinks she would think people would believe that. Why would you make a joke about a jew being a mix of muslim brotherhood and planet of apes? Such a cope out......If you gonna diss a jew for whatever reason, muslim brotherhood wouldnt even cross your mind.

It never hurts to do RESEARCH before posting. Especially if you have a mass of people who'll see it.

Back