Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Pretty surprised she always came off crazy but not racist.

Buddy of mine that I used to bartend with in college some 15 years ago dreamed of being a stand up comedian. So one day he did the up and move to Manhattan without any experience to try and break into comedy. Eventually the guy got his break and now's doing ok. One of those first breaks was getting on that show Last Comic Standing, where Roseanne was a judge. Guy said he met Roseanne on like day one, as did everyone else. As soon as she gets him alone, he says her first questions where like "So you're from New Orleans?" So how about them n********?"

This type of racist shenanigans should be decried by the right, the left, and us in betweeners.

What exactly did she say?

Rosanne or Jarrett??
take-a-look-at-the-1977-stanford-yearbook-i-am-17473676.png

Holy shit.. the show got cancelled...

Kinda fucked up. That’s a lot of people getting fired for one POS tweet..

She dug her own grave with that tweet. She's pretty batshit crazy so this isn't exactly shocking. Can't blame ABC for cutting ties with her it was the right move to make.

They wanted to show the typical Trump supporter and got it.

ABC canceled the show.

That's fake by the way. Jarrett isn't Iranian and she didn't take the name Jarrett until 1983 when she married William Jarrett.

A Trump supporter falling for fake news?????????????????

SAY IT AIN'T SO

That's fake by the way. Jarrett isn't Iranian and she didn't take the name Jarrett until 1983 when she married William Jarrett.
An Alt-Right clown posting a fake internet meme? Unheard of.

Back