Rose Would Beat Andrade

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Suprised to see a lot of the comments surrounding this fight. Andrade is a wrecking machine and can beat most women in the division. People forget how quickly she got completely dominated by Joanna though. And the thing is Rose fights a lot like Joanna. She keeps distance well and she stays very active with long strikes. She is also very good at finding openings and Andrade leaves a lot of openings. I think a five round fight would significantly favor Rose too.

Whoever has the most recent win is the better fighter bro you know sherdog

I disagree

But I think it would be close

Different type of match up. Rose is good at pushing forward which she did in both Joanna fight. On the other hand, when someone is pushing her she starts to lose it and fade (Carla and Karolina fight)

Joanna was able to dominate Andrade because she was an elusive counter striker and she did it at high pace for 5 rounds.

Rose is not so good as a counter striker moving backwards and you can bet your life Andrade will move forward. Andrade has great chance to win this fight. And of course Andrade will lose again against Joanna. Simply styles make fights.

Also I see Tatiana destroying Rose and Andrade.

Just like Joanna did?
They are different fighters. This won't be a technical stand up fight. Andrade is going to be in her face brawling, taking two to get one in and trying to manhandle her. Andrade has a chin on her, so Rose isnt putting her out.

You guys forget that people evolve and improve from fight to fight. You can get a lot better in just a few months depending on your coachability, will to learn, quality of coaches/training and by just showing up every day and giving it your all.
The fighters on this forum know what I'm saying and you need to experience it first hand to understand. You get much better and learn so much more from a loss than a win.
With that said Andrade is the strongest 115 pound fighter in the world at the moment, and if given a title shot I expect either Rose to stuff Jessica's takedowns and keep a high volume output to finish her by TKO in the 3rd-4th round or a 1st/2nd round TKO for Andrade.

Joanna has an elite clinch game and great TDD when someone gets inside her strikes though

Rose got bullied in the clinch by Karolina, imagine what Andrade would do to her on the inside

She's also not nearly as good as Joanna off of the back foot

Styles make fights

Great fight here, I will say Andrede takes it thought. I think she will get inside on Rose and connect with those big shots.

How's she gonna do that when she won't leave the house.

<seedat>

(Carla and Karolina fight)
To be fair, the Esparza fight was 4 years ago and Namajunas has improved (and should continue to improve) a lot since then.

In the Karolina fight, Barry was absent from Namajunas' corner due to his addiction problems, which probably made it impossible for Namajunas to keep it together.

I think the X factor in Namajunas vs. Andrade is the grappling; I think Namajunas can win the stand up.

rose is mentally broken after the bus incident

andrade will break her whole shit easily.

We will see if pocket cyborg can get past the reach of Rose. Rose can fight on the inside too and she has power.

Good fight but Rose has this IMO. Rose by Sub

Andrade has that heavy footed, punch winging, brawler style that fast, springy, and accurate fighters like Rose just love to put through the buzzsaw.

Wys1vEi.gif

I think it could be similar to the JJ fight. Rose is pretty technical. Could just dance around at a distance and outbox her. Andrade seems pretty hungry though. She will try to the bitter end and give it her all at least. All it takes is one of those crazy hooks to land. Both girls have a really good ground game . Could end up a wrestling match.

I wouldnt mind seeing it though. Fan of both girls. Its a good scrap to make. Will watch for sure.

Both Andrade and Rose have improved a ton.I think it's silly to say either would win for sure.Were all wrong about 30% of the time or more and this would likely be a back and forth fight.

If rose fights smart she can pick andrade apart.. but andrade will prob jus bulldooze her and take her down.

Back