Rose Namajunas Warwagon?

This is gonna be hard for me to watch. I'm a huge fan of both fighters the moment I saw them. I love Rose but she disappointed me when she lost to good for nothing panic wrestler Carla Esparza.

I'm also predicting Rose by overwhelming aggressive volumes.

Man you can just tell Pat was just doing all of that for the camera. Doesn’t seem very genuine.

D2358606-22AE-419C-AC7F-7547EC22FDD9.gif

Rose "everyone's 12 year old brother" Namajunas

Rose is going to get beat up so its good that she does not look completely like a girl with that hair.

This is gonna be hard for me to watch. I'm a huge fan of both fighters the moment I saw them. I love Rose but she disappointed me when she lost to good for nothing panic wrestler Carla Esparza.

I'm also predicting Rose by overwhelming aggressive volumes.

That was a long time ago though. Rose would probably win a rematch right now. She still gonna get beat up by JJ though imo.

He's a dope fiend pill-popper who just got sober to save their relationship after he almost fucked up her career. If she wasn't raised in foster care and was a co-dependant she would have gotten rid of that toxic moron already. I like Rose, she deserves better than Pat Barry. I hope she doesn't get hurt.
I have no doubt you believe if Pat was out of the picture you'd have a shot at Rose.

I kinda empathize with pat,hes a big goof,who took too many bad knockouts. I don't think he should be fighting,but I have compassion for all that he's been through,even if it was a bad idea to continue on. WIsh him well.

YES... huge test with JJ though
already a huge cutie
shaving her head after the pvz shenanigans , wow huge bonus points
that haircut and the i dont give a fuck attitude makes her SUPER hot imo and knowing most posters think OMG TOY STORY knows i am on to something cuz they are fucking stupid and i am not perfect at least im not you

Nice read. Thanks y'all. Ain't nothing special here.

Back