Rose Namajunas Warwagon?

Her kicks won't do shit, Karate Hottie is overrated that shit won't work with JJ.
She is known for her kicks and has been kicking way before the fight with Karate hottie and and the Karate hottie is not overrated she turned around with her hands down it happens not to mention it's not like I been sitting here all day waiting for your opinion?

Rose is going to be less pretty after this fight. Just like Penne had to get plastic surgery after Joanna. Did you see what happened to Claudia's face last night? Rose is next, and it's going to be brutal.

Very dangerous submission game which Joanna didn't experience yet.

Maybe, could be, certainly a danger

But let's remember that Joanna trains with Gezary Matuda, a black belt world champ best known for her dangerous submission game.

or he's just a goofy guy who enjoys life? <GinJuice>
He's a dope fiend pill-popper who just got sober to save their relationship after he almost fucked up her career. If she wasn't raised in foster care and was a co-dependant she would have gotten rid of that toxic moron already. I like Rose, she deserves better than Pat Barry. I hope she doesn't get hurt.

DnXSCsu.gif

Screen_Shot_2017_05_15_at_10.31.59_AM.0.png

itVYFkW.gif

Bet your errything, Rose by head clean off.
She's a pretty good fighter, but just can't get behind her, too much cringe around her.

<{clintugh}>

She is known for her kicks and has been kicking way before the fight with Karate hottie and and the Karate hottie is not overrated she turned around with her hands down it happens not to mention it's not like I been sitting here all day waiting for your opinion?
Who the fuck are you?
<FookIsThatGuy>

I hope she wins because she's more exciting than joanna, but eh, tough task

Match-up JJ with Karate Hottie or PVZ and she will be very exciting fighter...
Nothing against Rose i think she will be fine, but still fighting 10-15 ranked is different than wars with top contenders.

I'm in. Rose is a monster. I'm not totally convinced she can pull out the win, but she definitely has the ability to cause JJ some serious trouble and make it messy.

mrw-my-girlfriend-tells-me-that-her-period-is-a-week-late-172497.gif

14dljs6.jpg

Have we seen JJ on the ground a lot ?
Because that's where Rose shines.

I think she's champion material, but it might be a little early yet. She's only 25, win or lose Rose still has a ton of potential going forward. Getting the belt is just a matter of time.

I like Rose,but ive never seen anything brilliant out of her,and that's what shes gonna need to take the belt from Joanna Champion. She's getting the shot just cos JJ already beat everybody else.

giphy.gif

I think Rose could do it in a couple years. Shes getting more refined overall. But she's not polished like JJ.

I'm riding with her win or lose though. She's a badass.

Win and grow the damn hair back. Fuck that bald shit, how can Pat hit that doggy without feeling like he's in prison.
Maybe he asked her to do it

I know I do
In my last three relationships, once we reached a comfortable "going steady phase" i asked them to shave their head.....
Two did it while the other basically said hell no

It's an acquired taste
I feel as though it enhances/highlights a woman's facial features
<Fedor23>

I mean they don't have to go full on Buzz cut for me to dig it though....a pixie cut works, razor cut on one or both sides

BUjwpL7.jpg

I find Joey Minx's cut really sexy when she has it like.....Rose would probably look pretty with this length/thickness

Last edited:
I like Rose better with short hair. She sticks out more.

No. She is an average fighter that needs to grow her hair out again to stay relevant with the fans

Back