Rose Namajunas Warwagon?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
DnXSCsu.gif

Screen_Shot_2017_05_15_at_10.31.59_AM.0.png

itVYFkW.gif

Bet your errything, Rose by head clean off.

The Pat Barry starving for attention little red wagon of doom.

Rose by submission!!!!!! Joanna too stiff, too orthodox muai thai. Rose's standup clashes with Muay Thai in a good way, controlling the distance and picking her shots. Very dangerous submission game which Joanna didn't experience yet.

ROSE

WAR

I'm rooting for her. Don't think she has what it takes to beat JJ yet but she's improved quite a bit over the years. Heres hoping she finds a way to pull it off.

Meh...How about the Rose Namajunas ambulance?

If Andrade couldnt get JJ down, i dont see Rose doing it
And i feel that she will get picked apart on the feet.

And im a big Rose fan

I hope she wins because she's more exciting than joanna, but eh, tough task

If Andrade couldnt get JJ down, i dont see Rose doing it
And i feel that she will get picked apart on the feet.

And im a big Rose fan
We just saw Andrade beating the shit of Claudia, knowing that Claudia gave JJ her toughest fight.

Rose isn't one dimensional bullrushing fighter like Andrade, Joanna will have a lot of problems to deal with.

If Rose uses her kicks since JJ is not known for taking fighters down maybe, if she tries to duke it out with her ummmm maybe not

Win and grow the damn hair back. Fuck that bald shit, how can Pat hit that doggy without feeling like he's in prison.

If Rose uses her kicks since JJ is not known for taking fighters down maybe, if she tries to duke it out with her ummmm maybe not
Her kicks won't do shit, Karate Hottie is overrated that shit won't work with JJ.

Back