Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk II In The Works For UFC 223 In Brooklyn (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This is a real shame. I hate rematches, it's alright after the champ and fought one or two other fighters but not the same one she beat last time.
I believe Rose will lose her belt. JJ's determination will improve her skills.

I really don't see how the second fight will go any different. JJ needs to take some time off and build her confidence back.

“THE BOOGEYWOMAN IS COMING FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!”

You know what Rose told me? She said I want Joanna.... in Brooklyn, isnt she fucking awesome

I really don't see how the second fight will go any different. JJ needs to take some time off and build her confidence back.

I mean it's tough. People can of course say that Rose had her number but you also can't deny that Rose hurt her early and often. That makes a difference. When Rose cracked her the first time, Joanna might have been a nonentity as far as a fight goes. Pure recovery/survival mode. That's not at all to imply it was lucky. If anything, Rose showed how dangerous she is (she always has been) because she was able to push the kill when she rocked JJ unlike previous fighters who had wobbled her.

But let's say Joanna does not get cracked- let's say she sticks and moves early and does not take damage. She stifles grappling and then amps up the volume as the fight wears on.

I think it's certainly possible she wins the bout.

Rose won because JJ had a terrible weight cut, with everything normal JJ outclasses her and stops Rose under 3

And saves my avatar and sign @Peteyandjia

<Goldie11>

Not a fan of immediate rematches. Unless there is a viable reason. Hope Rose wins this one

I don't like the immediate rematch.

If there's such a thing as a MMA-god then Rose will win this.

Why not? JJ was a dominant champ who defended several times, she deserves it way more than other people who get title shots off of a loss. Besides, who else would you give it to?

Good highlight video by AP (who is one of the better highlight video makers)...

Rooting for Rose as Johanna's bullying BS last time was really bad (yeah got got served up!). If I was betting, my money would be on Johanna...

UFC 223 Joanna Jedrzejczyk skills breakdown & Film Study (Muay Thai Scholar)

The 2nd title fight Ariel mentions being reported is in fact Rose vs. Joanna II. Seems the deal is not yet done but expect that to be completed shortly. UFC 223 is going to be a fuckin' banger with all the fights rumored for it.

Who wins the rematch?

Better on the feet.....UM...who got dropped twice by who? Joanna dropped twice by Rose in round 1
Who GAVE UP and tapped out to strikes? Joanna
Who has the most finishes in SW ? Rose
Who can barely finish anybody? Joanna
Who has a chin that gets touched every time she fights? Joanna
Who has the better ground game? Rose

So..it took 1 round for Rose to drop Joanna twice, if thinking Joanna can "out point" Rose in a 5 round fight without being touched on the chin/or taken down in 25 minutes....K your entitled to that line of thinking which is clearly mind boggling to me.

Back