Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk II In The Works For UFC 223 In Brooklyn (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gsp/Serra 2
Cain/Jds 2&3
Joana/rose 2

Love this fight and it makes sense on many levels.

The fight is great for marketing, The first girl to beat the dominate champion and can the former champion come back and win.
It gives Rose the chance to show it wasnt a fluke and if she wins it will make her look amazing and deserving to be on top,.
JJ was off that night, def wasnt the same JJ who fought claudia and Jessica.
JJ has already beat the top contenders in the division, Rose was her last fight before completely cleaning it out.
SHes a five time defending champion and lost in kind of a fluke. No one picked Rose to beat her standing up...

JJ handled the loss well, she was on the beach the next day and taking pics on instagram. It didnt seem to bother her much. Be fun to see how she bounces back and handles the next fight.. Also be fun to see how Rose does defending,.

Why does that trouble you? Do you work for the UFC?

I don't personally care how well they do, I just don't see why they'd purposefully snub their Vegas card when those are normally the ones the stack

Joanna will win. This is true

So this time she's gonna tap to submission? I'm okay with it.

I don't like the immediate rematch.

If there's such a thing as a MMA-god then Rose will win this.

Agreed especially when you got creamed clean, I'm a JJ fan but she should be 1 fight out before a rematch Rose should be able to test her belt with another before facing JJ again. The new UFC seems intent to get loudmouths out front.

This rematch is a joke.

1jvs5g.jpg

Hope Rose KO that Chernobyl survivor again.

Hope the booger woman get KTFO again

JJ should have at least had an obligatory tune up fight before her rematch

will this be the co main event?
i think tony vs khabib is the much bigger fight.

I can't see anything other than a Rose win, the Boogeywoman's soul has been taken.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

I never noticed before, but Rose drops a modified H-Bomb (ala Dan Hendo).

People whining about Rose and Joanna fighting each other again might want to suggest who they think their opponents should be instead. Because aside from Claudia, every other contender is either already booked to fight against each other, has recently fought, or has already lost to either Rose or Joanna.

Was hoping for Thug to fight someone else first. But watching her #Humble the #Boogywoman again will be worth it...

This cringe woman gets a immediate rematch, but Aldo nah. Hope Rose whips her ass again.

Instant rematch? So stupid.. "want to be the champ you have to waste a year of your life and win twice in a row or a year and a half and win 2 out of 3". Meanwhile divisions get jammed up

There wasn't a "I dont want to see a rematch" option, so i didn't vote.

Back