Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk II In The Works For UFC 223 In Brooklyn (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I was hoping they put this fight on that card being that I'm planning on attending and Khabib probably isn't.

Mentioned it earlier in regards to the Tony/Khabib rumour, but who the fuck is fighting at 222 then? So far they only have Max/Edgar, which won't sell at all. Which is troubling as that is a Vegas card.

If you think Rose beat a fit Joanna then she'll obviously do it again.

If you believe that Jedrzejczyk was in no condition to be in the octagon that night, you'll go with Joanna.

I'm picking JJ but I do believe that win or lose it'll be her last fight at 115.

I am afraid that Joanna will return more annoying than ever.

I just don't see it. You could see right away that Rose was the better striker. I thought JJ could win by outlasting\working her but Rose was just faster, longer reach, and was hitting so hard. Will see wish they would have gave JJ another fight before an immediate rematch but whatever.
For sure JJ is the underdog. I agree Rose had her number standing up, but JJ is very smart and maybe she needed a wake up because she was high on herself.

That's saying a lot because she's probably still cocky as fuck.

As long as Joanna fights to protect that glass chin, she wins this

Tony vs Khabib
Rose vs Joanna II
Iaquinta vs Felder
Herrig vs Karolina
Taisumov vs Dunham
Poirier vs TBA
Chiesa vs TBA
Magomedsharipov vs TBA

Fantastic card already.

This buildup will be so cringe with Joanna's "i did not tap".

If JJ gets a good weight cut i think she crushes Rose easy like she should've the first time, Rose is the 4th best fighter at 115lb weight class imo.

Mentioned it earlier in regards to the Tony/Khabib rumour, but who the fuck is fighting at 222 then? So far they only have Max/Edgar, which won't sell at all. Which is troubling as that is a Vegas card.
Good question, they need a better fight than Dollaway vs Lombard to precede the main event and I am a Lombard fan.

If JJ gets a good weight cut i think she crushes Rose easy like she should've the first time, Rose is the 4th best fighter at 115lb weight class imo.
Did she have a bad cut in the first fight ?.
I never saw this mentioned but could have missed it.

Oh, FFS! I don't want to deal with the idea of Rose potentially losing to that bully, even though I favour Rose. For being such a dick, boogeywoman should not be getting the rematch.

The first fight was so close and controversial we need a rematch.

W.T.F.

Joanna always has a hard time eating the first few punches that hit her clean.

But she recovers quick and after that she seems to take them better as the fight goes on.

Should be a fun one

Not interested in a immediate rematch.

I don't like the immediate rematch either. Fight to make was Rose vs. Andrade.

This. What if JJ wins? Rose would be owed a rematch as well...ugh, this shit could drag on all year.

Personally thought JJ should have moved up and took the FLW Belt.

But I like this.

This. What if JJ wins? Rose would be owed a rematch as well...ugh, this shit could drag on all year.
Exactly why immediate rematches are ridiculous. Especially ones where the first fight ended as decisively as this one did.

Back