Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk II In The Works For UFC 223 In Brooklyn (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Going with the same pick as last time.

Joanna via blood bath.

<21>

<36>

I don't like the immediate rematch either. Fight to make was Rose vs. Andrade.

Fuck WMMA, that division is so shallow they need to make a rematch after a finish?

Tired of JJ jab jabbing 5 round, hope Rose bum rushes another KO
I hate immediate rematches except in extreme circumstances, for that alone I hope JJ wins.

not really sure what is so special about rose that everyone loves her now? she is far and away the cringiest fighter on the roster.

To early for a rematch but i think Joanna gets it done this time.

I got Rose taking the rematch on that whole styles makes fights babble.

Don't think Rose will finish Joanna this time but I see her taking a 3-2 UD. JJ will fight much better this time but I think Thug will get the win.

Sherdog is under full cruise Joanna hate, but I think she gets it done. Joanna decision, she just needs to follow the Karolina gameplan.
Karolina has an iron chin though, she could take Rose's shots while trying to get the clinch, Joanna can't take Rose's shots.

The 2nd title fight Ariel mentions being reported is in fact Rose vs. Joanna II. Seems the deal is not yet done but expect that to be completed shortly. UFC 223 is going to be a fuckin' banger with all the fights rumored for it.

Who wins the rematch?

The UFC really puts on great cards when they come to nyc!!!

If Joannas chin is terrible from now on she will lose, or at the very least have some scares in the fight.
I don't think a longer fight would be good for Rose though. Not that I think Rose would gas, but JJ will hit Rose a lot more than Rose hits JJ if the fights goes on.
I see Rose stopping JJ if she can hit her.

Regarding if I think it would be good to have an instant rematch, I'd probably say yes.
I'm not a fan of instant rematches, but if we are going to have them, then JJ deserves one.
Aldo did not get one, but that was on Conor leaving the division and actually getting stripped then, so I don't think that's on the UFC really.

I just don't see it. You could see right away that Rose was the better striker. I thought JJ could win by outlasting\working her but Rose was just faster, longer reach, and was hitting so hard. Will see wish they would have gave JJ another fight before an immediate rematch but whatever.
JJ had a bad night man, if you've watched any of her other fights you could tell she wasn't as on as she usually is. Rose had the fight of her life. Doesn't mean 10 times out of 10 the same out come happens, mma anything can happen

JJ was close to clearing out that division. I'm fine with the rematch. I'm also interested to see how JJ responds after a loss.

JJ had beaten every contender why WOULDNT she deserve a rematch?

I understand the rematch, the first fight was so close....
<{hughesimpress}>

Please don't ruin this card with wmma.. this card is fine (amazing) without it.

JJ had a bad night man, if you've watched any of her other fights you could tell she wasn't as on as she usually is. Rose had the fight of her life. Doesn't mean 10 times out of 10 the same out come happens, mma anything can happen

I've watched all her fights. She's been stung and hit like this before it's not the first time. Valerie and Karoline both had success standing. I didn't see a fighter who was off I saw a fighter who was being countered effectively and being beaten to the punch.

You right though this is MMA anything can happen it's very rare to come back from a decisive beating like that though but will see. I just think Rose is at the top of her game right now she's been steadily improving since TUF and another fighter I've been keeping my eye on. I did not think she was good enough to beat JJ but she proved me wrong.

Same result but later in the fight I think. JJ should have taken some more time and a tune up fight before jumping back into the fire. I doubt that she's had enough time to change significantly. Could be wrong tho.

Back