Rose Namajunas vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk II In The Works For UFC 223 In Brooklyn (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The 2nd title fight Ariel mentions being reported is in fact Rose vs. Joanna II. Seems the deal is not yet done but expect that to be completed shortly. UFC 223 is going to be a fuckin' banger with all the fights rumored for it.

Who wins the rematch?

Rose wins.

I just hope JJ stops the cringy boogeywoman bullshit.

I don't like the immediate rematch.

If there's such a thing as a MMA-god then Rose will win this.

pathetic rematch

i hope rose knocks her out again so Joanna and dana can both cry together

Interesting, but they are just keeping the belt warm for Andrade now. Joanna's chin is most likely shot

I can't see anything other than a Rose win, the Boogeywoman's soul has been taken.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

Stupid rematch. JJ got woman-handled and tapped. Work your way up again. Too one sided.

I think it will be closer this time around, but Rose will get it thru a mixing up of harder striking, and some takedown / sub work.

It'd be nice to see how Joanna comes back. Who knows, she could have a fire lit under her ass that drives her to be a bigger murderer and make it a good fight.

Sherdog is under full cruise Joanna hate, but I think she gets it done. Joanna decision, she just needs to follow the Karolina gameplan.

Rose wrecks her again. JJ has always had a suspect chin and I don’t see how she doesn’t get rocked again. Wouldn’t mind seeing JJ get rocked again. Especially after that boogeywoman stuff. Definitely one of the most cringe things in 2017.

<{clintugh}>

Don't really care about this fight but I feel they first need to beef up UFC222 because right now it looks like a Fight Pass event + Max / Edgar

The angst towards Joanna is pretty wild lol

Bunch of guys a little too excited to shit on a girl. Sexual frustration all around!

Rematch should be good. Excited to see the adjustments they both make.

Joanna is the better fighter but I don't like the immediate rematch. Joanna should fight somebody like Tecia Torres. Also maybe moving to 125 would be good for her, she has trouble making 115 and that might be effecting her chin.

It'd be nice to see how Joanna comes back. Who knows, she could have a fire lit under her ass that drives her to be a bigger murderer and make it a good fight.

I just don't see it. You could see right away that Rose was the better striker. I thought JJ could win by outlasting\working her but Rose was just faster, longer reach, and was hitting so hard. Will see wish they would have gave JJ another fight before an immediate rematch but whatever.

Back