Rose Namajunas vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

Best case scenario for Joanna is this, in my opinion-

1- Andrade is announced as the next title shot for Rose.
2- Andrade proves stylistically problematic for Rose and beats her.

This may be Joanna's thinking as well, as she isn't actually asking Rose to fight her next. She says she is fine with Rose fighting somebody else. Joanna just wants her own next fight to be a fight for the belt. Only if Rose still has the belt will that fight be a re-match. If Rose loses the belt, Joanna doesn't want a re-match.

I think Joanna will probably call in all favors that she feels are owed to her to avoid having to fight a non-title fight. Among the reasons for this, in my opinion, is that Joanna knows that she is strong in the championship rounds, and would be at less of an advantage in a 3-round fight.

Last edited:
Joanna doesn't "deserve" anything. She's been a can crushing decision machine and even though she got promotion just by being around Ronda back in the day no one cares about her. Despite all her trash talk she is NOT a draw. She's no bigger PPV star then any other can in the division.

What? Can someone ban this guy?

Everything I said is fact, you can't refute any of it.

Joanna is a can? -refuted amd definately not a fact.

Beat cans only? -refuted and in no way true.

She is widely accepted by fans and fighters as one of the all time best strikers in mma and is considered a much see for the majority of male and female fighters.

Your salty angry delusional outbursts do nothing to refute any of that.

Go play in traffic kid and stop stealing oxygen from those of us with a brain.

Joanna is a can? -refuted amd definately not a fact.

Beat cans only? -refuted and in no way true.

She is widely accepted by fans and fighters as one of the all time best strikers in mma and is considered a much see for the majority of male and female fighters.

Your salty angry delusional outbursts do nothing to refute any of that.

Go play in traffic kid and stop stealing oxygen from those of us with a brain.
First off I didn't call her a can, I said she is can crushing. Also, you didn't even refute anything. All you did is say she's considered one of the best strikers in MMA history, which is just outright false.

First off I didn't call her a can, I said she is can crushing. Also, you didn't even refute anything. All you did is say she's considered one of the best strikers in MMA history, which is just outright false.

She is no bigger a ppv star then any other can in the division.

LOL

Yeah sure buddy I will take fighters opinions over yours any day.

Again just stfu and go educate yourself.

Everything I said is fact, you can't refute any of it.

I take issue with can crushed and don’t think that can be backed up. Gadelha and Andrade are universally thought of as damn good fighters. Even if some people have lately claimed KK as overrated, it’s bs and only asserted because she lost quickly to gadelha who, again, is objectively a very good fighter. So what’s the shame there? Not to mention that KK one of these supposed “cans” beat the current champ who won the belt dominantly. And she didn’t beat her five years ago when she was starting out. She beat her last year.

Joanna doesn't "deserve" anything. She's been a can crushing decision machine and even though she got promotion just by being around Ronda back in the day no one cares about her. Despite all her trash talk she is NOT a draw. She's no bigger PPV star then any other can in the division.

She has dominant wins over half the top 10 and would be heavily favored against the other half.

She is beating the best the division has to offer. You are a fool.

latest

Good Lawd almighty, I'd let her pass my guard till I pass out :)

She wouldn't get in your guard she likes chics :)

Might as well have the old pro wrestling rematch clause for UFC champions at this point. No matter how badly the champ gets fucked up people always want them to instantly be rewarded with another title shot. Nonsense.

Watch the fight again.. Rose setup the left hook twice. The first knockdown JJ was throwing a kick but rose still landed that same shot, which also KO'd her the second time.

JJ is figured out by Rose's team and will get KO'd again.

Reigning champ finished in the first round deserves an instant rematch?

Hmmm?
ALDO_JOSE.png

Take a seat Ms. Jzuzwgzufgzssdsdfe.
Is Rose going up to fight Nunes for the belt? Aldo did get an instant title shot, he's getting another one on Saturday

Is Rose going up to fight Nunes for the belt? Aldo did get an instant title shot, he's getting another one on Saturday

Not quite.

Aldo was given the belt back, y'know? when Conor wouldn't defend it, and even then, ultimately he had to go through Edgar to get it.

I have no problem with Joanna being given the same opportunity should Rose go full retard.
But as it stands, she can wait.

I'm not sure about rematch, but forcing JJ to fight some top 5-10 contenders will be stupid idea.
She is very popular, basicly same story like Aldo,even their fighting style is similar.
Do you think it's wise idea to force most acomplished and active UFC female fighter to fight some bums? Not really. UFC is not retarded.
JJ even after loss is more and more popular everyday in Poland, I would say she is already celebrity. Mostly because of her book and media promotion, but it's fact, she is very popular. Even my 60 years old mother asked me about her few days ago. And I'm sure she doesn't know wth UFC is.
She is also nominated, depise loss, for sportsman of the year, and first time this event is promoted by huge polish commercial station, cooperating with KSW in past, really into mma. And mma is more popular than boxing in Poland.

Back