Rose Namajunas vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk 2

an instant rematch doesnt go well for the one that got ktfo a few months ago. Joanna is 30 and she has taken a considerable amount of damage lately while Rose is 5 years younger and fresh like a lettuce. I dislike Joanna a lot but even putting that hate aside i just dont see how she wins this.

Makes me lol all the Shertards that forget Rose got a "deserved" title shot off a win over an atomweight.
Deserved or not she still ran through Joanna like a hot knife through butter. If she was that bad then Joanna would of destroyed her easily. Joanna is done being dominate. Too many wars she was in and now her chin will give out more. Guaranteed

Can we not do this? You've got fresh new match-up with a new champion, and you're gonna go back to the same well?

Do we bet that UFC will book this? It is so predictable and Joanna doesn't deserve it yet.

Jéssica Andrade just lost to Joanna.

Tecia Torres seems the best option, if she passes Michelle Waterson.

Otherwise, Felice Herrig might be....but she lost to Paige....

Btw - Tecia is super hot:

latest

452178667_1280x720.jpg

I’m not a fan of instant rematches, but define doesn’t deserve?

Getting a title fight off of 1 win?

Gus got a title shot off of a TKO loss
GSP got a title shot off of a vacation

That shit don't matter

One night tournament to see who gets the title shot!!!

Tecia makes the most sense to UFC. She can reach a larger audience

latest

Good Lawd almighty, I'd let her pass my guard till I pass out :)

Sometimes i wonder how long some of you guys have been watching combat sports.. Joanna DESERVES the rematch as it makes the most sense!! she was a dominant champ who basically owned the division, it was one of the most exciting mma matches of the entire year after all that boogey woman BS and accusations of Roses disturbed mentality to the ko and new champ.. id argue right now there is NO bigger money female fight at this moment.

I fucking hate immediate rematches. Wait your turn.

Gus got a title shot off of a TKO loss
GSP got a title shot off of a vacation

That shit don't matter

Your missing the point, that's what i'm getting at.
People can't moan JJ getting a rematch, when Rose got a title shot off of 1 win.

Your missing the point, that's what i'm getting at.
People can't moan JJ getting a rematch, when Rose got a title shot off of 1 win.

*you're

People can and will moan. Rose getting a shot off of 1 win has nothing to do with JJ getting a rematch after not lasting 2 minutes before tapping to strikes in a title fight loss.

Joanna isn't asking that Rose fight her next. She says she is fine with Rose fighting somebody else. Joanna just wants her own next fight to be for the belt, whoever has it at the time. In other words, if Rose loses her next fight, then Joanna doesn't want a rematch with Rose. Joanna doesn't want to fight any fight that isn't for the belt.

People act as if it wasn't competitive before the initial knockdown.

In fact there is a strong argument Joanna was slightly edging her out before the big right hand.

Jéssica Andrade just lost to Joanna.

You mean Joanna just lost to Rose.

Andrade is coming off a win over Claudia, who was the second best fighter in that division and she hasn't fought Rose yet. This is the fight to make. Tecia already lost to Rose.

Makes me lol all the Shertards that forget Rose got a "deserved" title shot off a win over an atomweight.

This. Deserve is irrelevant. No one in that division deserved their title shot.

She's earned a rm, but I really wish she she fought someone else first. It never seems to be a good idea they think somehow the loss was a fluke and end up getting whooped even worse. Settle down, pick up a win and analize what really happened.

Back