Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I did get an Instagram message from him, but I don’t really know if that was really him. To me, that doesn’t seem like the type of, it just didn’t seem like a sincere apology from an actual person. To me, I didn’t really, I guess, consider it a real apology.

It said, ‘I’m sorry for what happened,’ and then it was like, but then he immediately went on to like justifying what he did and stuff like that and the reasons why he did it.

That to me was like, it really doesn’t matter. I don’t care what beef he’s got with who. That’s none of my business, I don’t need to know that information. Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t do anything for me.

So there was an apology and I’m a pretty cool person and I always accept apologies, but to me, I’m like a personal person, I like face to face. That’s how I like to handle things. I feel like anything can be worked out, you just gotta talk through it as adults.

Wait-minute-Rose-Namajunas-You-are-totally-naked.jpg

Yeah, I said ‘f— that. I said call Pat [Barry]. I just put Pat’s phone number and said, ‘f— that’ to whatever your message is and call him.

170573241-pat-barry-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-161-weigh-gettyimages.jpg

"That didn’t come from Conor,"
Barry said. "That apology didn’t come from him."

/

[Back to Rose]

No, man. When we got back home, we stayed upstairs, locked in our room because we were just paranoid about how crazy the week was. It was really tough. I’m still trying not to leave the house too much or there will be times when I’m just like, ‘Yeah we should just go home,’ like I just have a weird feeling. I live in a very nice neighborhood, there’s nothing that really goes on around here.

So, for me to be like sketch. … I’m still paranoid about everything. I have a therapist that I go see.

this-app-is-like-uber-but-for-unlicensed-therapists-body-image-1480024263.jpg

Last edited:
I did get an Instagram message from him, but I don’t really know if that was really him. To me, that doesn’t seem like the type of, it just didn’t seem like a sincere apology from an actual person. To me, I didn’t really, I guess, consider it a real apology.

It said, ‘I’m sorry for what happened,’ and then it was like, but then he immediately went on to like justifying what he did and stuff like that and the reasons why he did it.

That to me was like, it really doesn’t matter. I don’t care what beef he’s got with who. That’s none of my business, I don’t need to know that information. Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t do anything for me.

So there was an apology and I’m a pretty cool person and I always accept apologies, but to me, I’m like a personal person, I like face to face. That’s how I like to handle things. I feel like anything can be worked out, you just gotta talk through it as adults.

Wait-minute-Rose-Namajunas-You-are-totally-naked.jpg

Yeah, I said ‘f— that. I said call Pat [Barry]. I just put Pat’s phone number and said, ‘f— that’ to whatever your message is and call him.

170573241-pat-barry-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-161-weigh-gettyimages.jpg

"That didn’t come from Conor,"
Barry said. "That apology didn’t come from him."

/

[Back to Rose]

No, man. When we got back home, we stayed upstairs, locked in our room because we were just paranoid about how crazy the week was. It was really tough. I’m still trying not to leave the house too much or there will be times when I’m just like, ‘Yeah we should just go home,’ like I just have a weird feeling. I live in a very nice neighborhood, there’s nothing that really goes on around here.

So, for me to be like sketch. … I’m still paranoid about everything. I have a therapist that I go see.

Well, duh.

How can an apology for a calculated attack be sincere?

A therapist? WTF? Was it that traumatic Rose?

Harden the fuck up.

Go recite another prayer Rose... I hope Andrade fucks her up.

She should stop this ganster persona, it doesn't fit, at all. Besides her "accent."

She seems so fragile, but yet toughens up in the cage. Interesting non-affected character. She should play on that.

I’ve never met a “thug” that was such a fucking pussy.

I've never met a true, intelligent MMA fan who would bash a mixed martial artist like that. Especially one that always provides entertaining fights and fights with all her heart.

Oh, so your name is Amy? Didn't know that.

And yes, you fail pretty much every time you post something. Especially when you're stalking me...
I'm glad you took what I said to heart when I called you a slimey little worm and I love watching you squirm!

By all means though, keep menstruating all over Sherdog AmywithaV...

Last edited:
She should stop this ganster persona, it doesn't fit, at all. Besides her "accent."

She seems so fragile, but yet toughens up in the cage. Interesting non-affected character. She should play on that.

She never had any persona I think. She's pretty what you see is what you get. And she's having fun

I'm glad you took what I said to heart when I called you a slimey little worm and I love watching you squirm!

By all means though, keep menstrating all over Sherdog AmywithaV...

Sorry, can you please write a coherent response to me ? This rubbish is unreadable.
Is this what forced celibate does to you? Poor guy

Back