Rose Namajunas naked

Status
Not open for further replies.
My miesha Tate baking in a sports bra thread got taken down after two days she's for not being fight related, yet this one is still going strong. Not hating on this thread or anything but the inconsistency is ridiculous.

Im 47 and I dont wanna look at that!

*craps diapers*

There's nothing wrong with women having small breasts, some of the most attractive women have small breasts, but to shave your head when you have small breasts to look like a 12 year old boy....is borderline creepy.
You think she purposely wants to look like a 12 year old boy?

Im gonna fuck a 36 year old tomorrow that shit out a kid 6 years ago and her Ds arw still perfect. And theyre real.

However...

If they were shitty and she got them fixed, fuck yeah id be ok with it.

Look silly, tits for us are just for looks. They function for children. So for me, personally, i want something to look at while im fucking .

Last girlfriend had NO tits. Just nipples. and god damb was it weird fucking her.

If you want a PM of said tits, just say so.
I guess it is just me, as I am not picky. I have had both flavors, large and small, and have equal love for all sizes.

You think she purposely wants to look like a 12 year old boy?
mqdefault.jpg

Yes

Maybe that's the only way Pat Barry can satisfy his weird fetishes in a socially acceptable way.

don't really see what others see in her. she kind of has the face of a street kid. i don't know what it is about her face. it's not just the way she talks. we can hear that, "ghetto" accent she has. but it's also the way she looks. i dunno. she ain't ugly. just odd-looking.

Wasn't that guy in American History X?

Edward-Furlong-as-Danny-Vinyard-american-history-x-38821301-900-608.jpg

My miesha Tate baking in a sports bra thread got taken down after two days she's for not being fight related, yet this one is still going strong. Not hating on this thread or anything but the inconsistency is ridiculous.

THIS! I guess mods are Miesha and Cat's haters, we already know who's their favourite wmma.
(Have to admit the thread was getting out of hands because of that stupid f*cker who started posting random semi naked chick's pics that anyone can find on Google).

She was okay when she had hair. She looks like a 14 year old boy

Wasn't that guy in American History X?

Edward-Furlong-as-Danny-Vinyard-american-history-x-38821301-900-608.jpg

I actually laughed out loud at this. They do resemble one another.

Fuck's sake, Rose. Grow at least a couple inches back or some shit.

Rose is focused on her training, she doesn't have time for any of that pretty girl hair shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back