Rose Namajunas looking very pretty

The hair thing is a huge deal breaker for me. Especially because I have long hair.

TS, don't bother.

Sherbros tend to be a tad are narrow-minded when it comes to women.

...whereas, if she had long hair they would be salivating.

As if it's the hair you fuck. -_-

WAR Rose!
lmao why are you talking about girls when you're an anime watching virgin who uses gay little anime faces?

Lol get your eyes checked pal

2/10 would not bang

tenor.gif

TS, don't bother.

Sherbros tend to be a tad are narrow-minded when it comes to women.

...whereas, if she had long hair they would be salivating.

As if it's the hair you fuck. -_-

WAR Rose!

even with long hair she wasn't hot

I 100% would. I've had enough crazy to last me a lifetime. Plus I can barely beat my ex I'm pretty sure Namajunas would fuck my shit up 10/10 times. No bueno.

Yeah well...

We're not talking about reality.

We're talking in hypothetical terms.

Why Sherbros don't get that is beyond me..................

The average dude can be out in public and come across any number of attractive girls...and in a split second, ****************** thoughts abound...

...then you're done and onto the next. :D

Yeah well...

We're not talking about reality.

We're talking in hypothetical terms.

Why Sherbros don't get that is beyond me..................

Well hypothetically if I had that MIB memory wiper, then obviously

ZutcX6v.gif

But in reality I'd rather not have my balls chopped off in the middle of the night because I looked at her funny and said something mean about her mom 2 weeks ago.

Rose just seem like a pretty cool person. Wish her the best.

I'm not particularly fond of her looks but she is just fine with or without hair.

I am rather fond of her fights and look forward to her next scrap with desire.

I love all the hate she gets.

would slay 10/10.

dont care if theres hotter, shes the coolest broad and I actually like how she fights regardless of wmma or whatever is tool to hate on sherdog.

Gotta admit I kinda fell for her a bit seeing her play piano as she did. I never feel anything for women that's not based on their physical attractiveness, so it was an interesting experience.

The only other time I recall such a thing was a girl playing bass guitar. But she was also stunningly beautiful so it feels like cheating.

Back