Rose Namajunas accent

smallbets

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm not American so I don't know my regional accents but Rose has the kind of inbred hick accent that I've heard in movies. Is that how people from Milwaukee sound?

No, it's how you sound when youre a girl trying to be hardcore. Sounds like white trash.

Haven't heard her speak, has she got that female in a male dominated platoon type voice? Has to make a point that she's tough.

im from milwaukee can confirm we all speak as if inbred

I don't know if she is trying to sound tough. She honestly sounds like a stereotypical movie hick to me. It's hilarious. Her voice doesn't match the way she looks.

Yeah, she's a tryhard, and chicks trying to act hard is lame as fuck, she should have learned from Ronda.

Cyborg is all smiles and class in her interviews, but no one forgets for one second how badass she is when it comes to the fight. Tough act is so fucken lame, it's 2017 and some people are still on that animal mentality.

Man look at this vid. She is hot with long hair.

I'm not American so I don't know my regional accents but Rose has the kind of inbred hick accent that I've heard in movies. Is that how people from Milwaukee sound?
That how white folks sounds when trying to speak ebonics.

Back