Rose might just shock the world, It's Silly to count her out

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
she just turned 25 and Is improving rapidly every fight.

Her last fight against Michelle she looked amazing.

She did lose to Karolina but the fight was a year and a half ago. Rose smashed her on the feet too, the places she had trouble was In the clinch and on the ground. Joanna Is most likely going to keep this fight at range for most of the fight, where Rose Is best.

Literally everyone Is counting Rose out, saying she has zero chance, one person even said It was the biggest mismatch in WMMA history which is fucking ridiculous.

Rose might just show up at her very best and shock the world. The girl has all the potential In the world and deep down we all know she'd be champ eventually.

Training with Valentina Shevchenko the last year, someone who beat Joanna multiple times In kickboxing doesn't hurt either. Not to mention having Pat Barry as a coach who has trained with Ernesto hoost himself and Is very familiar with dutch kickboxing.

Do not count Rose out

Last edited:
The problem is that Joanna does nothing but throw weak leg kicks and run these days, so unless Rose can close the distance, it's going to be another 50-45.

Never understood why people put Joanna on a pedestal, praising her quote on quote "technical skills." She's the Mayweather of MMA, but cucks like Luke Thomas wanna act like she's something special.
Why on earth would she do that. Rose Is a striker too and a dangerous one at that. She Is best where Joanna Is best, at distance.

Rose is still evolving as a fighter.

Her opponent is already at the peak of her game.

It's not like rose is a one shot ko artist. She is tough and improving but at this point she gets mauled.

She has about as much chance of winning as David branch does.

Would be cool if Rose beat her. I really don't see how though.

Joanna should rightfully be considered the favorite, but Rose can give her trouble, especially if it hits the ground.

She has some pretty wild kicks, too.

I don't know what you guys are watching. I don't think rose is any good at all.

JJ doesn't have the one punch power and that's even worse for her opponents. Prolonged beating until rose can't take anymore.

Miracle submission maybe. But going off their fights it looks like an easy fight to predict.

I don't know what you guys are watching. I don't think rose is any good at all.

JJ doesn't have the one punch power and that's even worse for her opponents. Prolonged beating until rose can't take anymore.

Miracle submission maybe. But going off their fights it looks like an easy fight to predict.
You haven't actually been watching then.

It's not like rose is a one shot ko artist. She is tough and improving but at this point she gets mauled.

lol

The problem is that Joanna does nothing but throw weak leg kicks and run these days, so unless Rose can close the distance, it's going to be another 50-45.

Never understood why people put Joanna on a pedestal, praising her quote-unquote "technical skills." She's a homeless man's version of Mayweather, but cucks like Luke Thomas wanna act like she's something special.
stop crying, she's the GOAT WMMA fighter. I know a lot of you phone booth fighting fans don't know your technical skills but just learn the basics like jabs, combos, footwork etc.

I think Branch actually has a decent shot. Underdog, sure, but it's silly to count him out.

stop crying, she's the GOAT WMMA fighter. I know a lot of you phone booth fighting fans don't know your technical skills but just learn the basics like jabs, combos, footwork etc.

It's pretty easy to see that girls like jj and cyborg are in a class of their own compared to other wmmaers.

I have. You said her boxing is underrated too?

If you watch jj fight then rose. It's like the olympics to special olympics.
been boxing for over a decade and striking for a long time. I wouldn't say that at all

i think maybe you just don't know what you're watching, how to analyze It, or just have a strong confirmation bias of sorts.

Naaaaahhh she's too dinky and lacks crisp, quick, explosive movements.

been boxing for over a decade and striking for a long time. I wouldn't say that at all

i think maybe you just don't know what you're watching, how to analyze It, or just have a strong confirmation bias of sorts.

We just disagree.

I have been in around around boxing probably before you were born.

David Branch is gonna shock the world

yeah, she has a chance, but not a big one. would like for her to win, would be a more exciting champion

Back