Rose McGowan is famous again, and victim of her bullying has killed herself

He said I was victim blaming

Whoops, I didn't see that last part of his quote.

I do agree that your OP does border on victim blaming, though. As one of the earlier commenters said, it shouldn't be expected of all victims (or rape, murder, robbery, or anything, really) to be perfect individuals, or else have their coming out as having been victimized be construed at shallow attention-seeking.

You make zero sense. You stated McGowan bullied this woman into suicide when it's clear from the article it was Weinstien's actions that pushed her over the edge.

Jesus Christ you idiots can't even read a one page article. The family is saying Rose continuously made public false attacks on her but she didn't want to defend herself publicly.

LOL at your utter lack of reading comprehension, or are you choosing to be dishonest?

Messick’s family claims McGowan made “inaccurate accusations and insinuations” against her, but Messick chose not to speak out so as not to take attention away from victims of sexual harassment and assault.

“In this email, Jill offered the truth based on what she remembers Rose telling her about the Sundance account. In the face of Rose’s continued and embellished accusations last week,"

Messick couldn't defend herself because she would be "victim blaming"

Selective editing much? It's not common to end a quote midway through a sentence. One might feel you are being purposely misleading.

"In the face of Rose’s continued and embellished accusations last week, Harvey took it upon himself to release the email without her consent,” the statement continues. “Harvey’s desperate attempt to vindicate himself, was devastating for her. It broke Jill.”

Whoops, I didn't see that last part of his quote.

I do agree that your OP does border on victim blaming, though. As one of the earlier commenters said, it shouldn't be expected of all victims (or rape, murder, robbery, or anything, really) to be perfect individuals, or else have their coming out as having been victimized be construed at shallow attention-seeking.

People have no issue at all criticizing Milo or Cory Feldman, it's such a double standard. Any women who's been a victim can do whatever they want and are immune to criticism, and if they make a false public attack on you all you can do is shut your mouth about it.

Jesus Christ you idiots can't even read a one page article. The family is saying Rose continuously made public false attacks on her but she didn't want to defend herself publicly.

I don't think it's us with the comprehension problems, by which I mean you have an ugly agenda.

Any women who's been a victim can do whatever they want and are immune to criticism, and if they make a false public attack on you all you can do is shut your mouth about it.

That's patently untrue. The main reason that the majority of sexual assaults go unreported is specifically because of the backlash the women who do pursue justice receive.

That's patently untrue. The main reason that the majority of sexual assaults go unreported is specifically because of the backlash the women who do pursue justice receive.

I'm talking about behavior completely unrelated to the fact that they are a victim, not coming out as a victim. If I criticize Rose for bulling her ex manager into suicide with public and false attacks while plugging her career I'm a "victim blamer." Yet lets all burn Cory Feldman at the stake for trying raise money to make a movie about the abuse he suffered.

Don't know about offing yourself but you have be on a lot of meds to have to put up with Rose as her personal assistant. Shes too much a headache to deal with

I'm talking about behavior completely unrelated to the fact that they are a victim, not coming out as a victim. If I criticize Rose for bulling her ex manager into suicide with public and false attacks while plugging her career I'm a "victim blamer." Yet lets all burn Cory Feldman at the stake for trying raise money to make a movie about the abuse he suffered.

That's because it's not true Rose bullied her ex manager into suicide, the article you linked makes that clear. And yes, you did blame a victim of rape when in fact it was said person's rapist who pushed the suicide victim over the edge. Calling a spade a spade and all that jazz.

I don't think it's us with the comprehension problems, by which I mean you have an ugly agenda.

This thread is very strange. I have no idea how Corey Feldman ties into this or why TS feels so strongly that he needs to malign Rose by purposefully distorting an article we can easily read and see he is full of BS.
I wish Rose and Corey Feldman the best in battling their demons. Weinstein can rot in hell. TS, I hope you meet a nice girl and mature out of this bizarre misogynistic phase.

This thread is very strange. I have no idea how Corey Feldman ties into this or why TS feels so strongly that he needs to malign Rose by purposefully distorting an article we can easily read and see he is full of BS.
I wish Rose and Corey Feldman the best in battling their demons. Weinstein can rot in hell. TS, I hope you meet a nice girl and mature out of this bizarre misogynistic phase.

Maybe he's Corey Feldmans teenage son? It's a very bizarre thread.

"Corey Feldman is defending himself against critics wondering why he wants to make a feature film about his allegations of an alleged Hollywood "pedophile ring"instead of simply revealing the names of those involved."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...lywood-pedophiles-today-matt-lauer/812506001/

You're too dumb too understand my point about the double standard or understand an article which quotes the family criticizing Rose's false public attacks before the suicide.

"Corey Feldman is defending himself against critics wondering why he wants to make a feature film about his allegations of an alleged Hollywood "pedophile ring"instead of simply revealing the names of those involved."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...lywood-pedophiles-today-matt-lauer/812506001/

You're too dumb too understand my point about the double standard or understand an article which quotes the family criticizing Rose's false public attacks before the suicide.

I don't think you are in any position to call anybody "dumb."

Feldman is receiving criticism because he won't name any of the offenders unless he gets money for his film.

"
You're too dumb too understand my point

LOL. Good stuff.

Also, I was going to give Corey a few bucks to help fund his movie outing the pedophilia ring, but it appears his fundraising site is shut down. One would think something as nefarious as a pedophilia ring would warrant publicly (and freely) revealing the names of said abusers rather than soliciting $10,000,000 to do it.

I don't think you are in any position to call anybody "dumb."

Feldman is receiving criticism because he won't name any of the offenders unless he gets money for his film.

How dare you victim blame Feldman, you are clearly a rapist sympathizer and should be publicly shamed.

Since you're too dumb to understand this first article, here's one that puts it terms even you can understand:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...einstein-rose-mcgowan/?utm_term=.7115371ecfb4

"The family accused McGowan of making “slanderous statements” against Messick, sullying her name and her reputation."

Messick’s name emerged in the news again recently as McGowan promoted her new memoir, “Brave,” which includes stories involving her. McGowan writes in her book that after the alleged rape, one of her first calls was to Messick.

LOL. Good stuff.

Also, I was going to give Corey a few bucks to help fund his movie outing the pedophilia ring, but it appears his fundraising site is shut down. One would think something as nefarious as a pedophilia ring would warrant publicly (and freely) revealing the names of said abusers rather than soliciting $10,000,000 to do it.

How about using a sexual assault to plug and reignite your career while bullying other women who are speaking out?

How dare you victim blame Feldman, you are clearly a rapist sympathizer and should be publicly shamed.

Since you're too dumb to understand this first article, here's one that puts it terms even you can understand:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...einstein-rose-mcgowan/?utm_term=.7115371ecfb4

"The family accused McGowan of making “slanderous statements” against Messick, sullying her name and her reputation."

Messick’s name emerged in the news again recently as McGowan promoted her new memoir, “Brave,” which includes stories involving her. McGowan writes in her book that after the alleged rape, one of her first calls was to Messick.

Yawn. How old are you dude? 16? 17? You clearly have trouble with reading comprehension and rational analysis.

I'm out on this thread, have fun burning with misogynistic rage.

The real losers in all of this are those of us who can no longer fap to Planet Terror. :(

9107b708b85278901732cf61e08886c9.jpg

This thread is dishonest and idiotic. TS sounds angry at... the world? Women?... and generally unstable. I wish someone who wasn't a fucktard started this thread so we could scrutinize a serious issue instead of dealing with some asshole sherdogger's emotional problems. I am baffled at the length he went to in order to misrepresent what people were saying.

Back