Rose McGowan Cries After Being Forced to Sell Her House to Pay Harvey Weinstein Legal Bills

Umm, I don’t want to pile on someone who’s in a bad place, but I doubt she will read this so...

An old friend of mine “Bob” works in the film industry. He was doing lighting on a movie Rose was in. So one Saturday night he’s walking around downtown with some friends on the main strip. He then sees some people involved in the production going the other way.

So there’s some “hey what’s up, what’s going on” as two groups of people pass each other.

The next week Rose says to Bob, “hey that was cool running into you on the weekend”

“What do you mean?”

“On Saturday, we saw each other”

“We did?”

“Yeah, on the strip”

“Oh right. Yeah, sorry I didn’t notice you were there”.

“You didn’t notice me? FUCK YOU BOB”

Then she refused to come out of her trailer for hours.

Umm, I don’t want to pile on someone who’s in a bad place, but I doubt she will read this so...

An old friend of mine “Bob” works in the film industry. He was doing lighting on a movie Rose was in. So one Saturday night he’s walking around downtown with some friends on the main strip. He then sees some people involved in the production going the other way.

So there’s some “hey what’s up, what’s going on” as two groups of people pass each other.

The next week Rose says to Bob, “hey that was cool running into you on the weekend”

“What do you mean?”

“On Saturday, we saw each other”

“We did?”

“Yeah, on the strip”

“Oh right. Yeah, sorry I didn’t notice you were there”.

“You didn’t notice me? FUCK YOU BOB”

Then she refused to come out of her trailer for hours.

Lol, as if the stars know the guy who does the lights by name, or would recognise them in the street.

Lol, as if the stars know the guy who does the lights by name, or would recognise them in the street.

People are people, and recognize other people.

Stop worshipping celebrities as gods. They are...people.

Does she call herself baby girl or does she actually have a daughter or maybe a pet?

People are people, and recognize other people.

Stop worshipping celebrities as gods. They are...people.

There are hundreds of people on film sets. The lighting guy is a face in a crowd. There's no interaction between cast and lighting guy. If you said he was the runner that ferries cast to and from the set then maybe. Lighting guy, no chance.

Made up story.

There are hundreds of people on film sets. The lighting guy is a face in a crowd. There's no interaction between cast and lighting guy. If you said he was the runner that ferries cast to and from the set then maybe. Lighting guy, no chance.

Made up story.

Yeah, people that work on something from months have no idea who other people are. That’s how the world works.

Yeah, people that work on something from months have no idea who other people are. That’s how the world works.

Yeah it is. In companies that have several hundred employees. People that have no interaction generally don't know who each other are.

Fake story. Move on.

Yeah it is. In companies that have several hundred employees. People that have no interaction generally don't know who each other are.

Fake story. Move on.

Lol, believe what you want.

Its a shame not one of those who are using her as a way to push their views and movement are helping her, she needs mental help, this woman has clear mental health issues, she suffers from paranoid personality disorder, she has been used and abused, seeking for a cry for help, she might wind up like Chyna who died in poor health alone and on drugs.

Why has nobody tried to help her of these so called MeToo people, help this woman do you even care or are you just using her for your agenda?

If I had money and was filthy rich or a millionaire Id help her, I feel bad for her nobody has ever tried to console her and have a personal convo with her and try to help guide her, I read her story she had a screwed up childhood and kept searching for a father figure she was a slut and was showing off her body for love and affection and attention, now she was left used and abused and broke.

I saw some special that followed her around on some speaking tour she was doing. She’s batshit crazy and a total retard.

Back