Rose "Alien Ripley" vs The other super hot chick...

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Chick Wrestles with a HW Kickboxer every night,
Total peds in my humble opinion.
Anyone that thinks the rematch would be any different...?

Why the outcome would be different ? Paige's not a really good fighter. BTW, i would watch Rose choke her all day.

Paige isn’t a fighter lol that’s a CrossFit chick that thought she was tough one day

Paige isn’t a fighter lol that’s a CrossFit chick that thought she was tough one day
Girl puts up a harder fight than I do.
And I am your typical Sherdog poster, 7 foot 2, 9 % body fat and better striking than Steven Stuff, boi I woodley tony kick yo ass.
<{nope}>

<JonesLaugh>

Girl puts up a harder fight than I do.
And I am your typical Sherdog poster, 7 foot 2, 9 % body fat and better striking than Steven Stuff, boi I woodley tony kick yo ass.
<{nope}>

<JonesLaugh>

Nah man I’m a black belt in every martial art known to man and a few earth hasn’t even seen before no one Paige or you out fight me if the world seen my skills it would end war the earth over too bad I’m retired now

VanZant is a fighter and keeps coming forward. Hell she takes a punch better than Bork Lazer, for one. But Rose is no fucking ripley, well she looks it in the cage but it's the goddam hair (or lack thereof). Big difference with a full head of hair, almost unrecognizable.

On topic: good fight.

Having achieved both a Fight Of The Night bonus and a Performance Of The Night bonus in the UFC indicates she is a bit more than that.

That other "hot chick" look like a chimp or urijah Faber without braids at best

Namajunas wins again but credits on van dam, She is a fighter.

When was the last time you whent 3 rounds with a broken arm? Bet you'd tap or throw in the towel, Paige is as tough as they come.

Nah man I’m a black belt in every martial art known to man and a few earth hasn’t even seen before no one Paige or you out fight me if the world seen my skills it would end war the earth over too bad I’m retired now

You're a white belt in grammar

Chick Wrestles with a HW Kickboxer every night,
Total peds in my humble opinion.
VanZant is a fighter and keeps coming forward. Hell she takes a punch better than Bork Lazer, for one. But Rose is no fucking ripley, well she looks it in the cage but it's the goddam hair (or lack thereof). Big difference with a full head of hair, almost unrecognizable.

On topic: good fight.
Bro Van Zant is tough as hell
Anyone that thinks the rematch would be any different...?[/QUOT

It would be an even worse beatdown than their first fight.. pretty clear since that fight Rose has improved and Paige has stayed about the same (probably peaked as a fighter with her meme kick on that rat-looking girl)

Back