Rosado vs Murry Sat April 22

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight is on. sat and aint no one talking bout it. Gabe is a made for TV fighter and this could be a good fight.

and when did Jack drop his belt to move to 175? hope he gets the wonner of Superman vs Forfana

and when did Jack drop his belt to move to 175? hope he gets the wonner of Superman vs Forfana
An instant titleshot? For what? 2 draws in a row in a lower weight class? Don't be silly. Rather he has one warm up to see if that power transfers well.
Bad enough Smith fucked up his chance.

I rather they give it to Oelexandr Gvozdyk and to Elieder/Pascal winner before Badou is ever considered. Get in line!

An instant titleshot? For what? 2 draws in a row in a lower weight class? Don't be silly. Rather he has one warm up to see if that power transfers well.
Bad enough Smith fucked up his chance.

I rather they give it to Oelexandr Gvozdyk and to Elieder/Pascal winner before Badou is ever considered. Get in line!

I can see the get in line thing but champs moving up to fight other champs isnt really that bad.

I can see the get in line thing but champs moving up to fight other champs isnt really that bad.
Actually it would be pretty bad for jack without atleast one warm up.
If he had a granite chin like Toney or Tau maybe.
But with out sticking a toe in the waters it'll end worse than this:

Back