Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

Rory is the single most overrated ww of all time, without question. That said, he beats the fuck out of Colby with ease
Ummm....ok

Easily beat the current WW champion. Made Tyrone look horrible and scared
Was well on his way to beating Condit if the ref let it go 10 seconds longer
Lost an ultra close decision to Lawler
Was well on his way to easily decisioning Lawler until his nose shattered in the 5th

The only time hes ever been truly outskilled and soundly beat was Wonderboy. I know its stupid to play the "what if" game, but if things went just slightlyyyy different Rory would be 23-1 or something. He is on his way to having one of the best records at WW. His record is already pretty damn good unless you compare it to GSP.

Ummm....ok

Easily beat the current WW champion. Made Tyrone look horrible and scared
Was well on his way to beating Condit if the ref let it go 10 seconds longer
Lost an ultra close decision to Lawler
Was well on his way to easily decisioning Lawler until his nose shattered in the 5th

The only time hes ever been truly outskilled and soundly beat was Wonderboy. I know its stupid to play the "what if" game, but if things went just slightlyyyy different Rory would be 23-1 or something. He is on his way to having one of the best records at WW. His record is already pretty damn good unless you compare it to GSP.
You named 1 win and 4 losses. I think my point stands

Funny how King Colby never fires back at Usman.

If Rory was in the UFC, Colby would be very quite occasionally calling out LWs.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Roe you KO in under 30 sec

Rory's only impressive win is a boring decision over the zero gas tank having Tyquil

Colby has Tyquil running for his life right now, which is frankly more impressive. Tyquil knows Colby would beat him so bad that he'd be sent straight to a nursing home after the fight.
Who has Colby beat? Maia? Rory beat him too, closer to Maia's prime and didn't get hands put on him like Colby did..

Have to agree with Rory. He’s overrated. Not funny. Pillow fisted. Loud mouth. Coward that reminds me of Theon Greyjoy. What’s there to like lol?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Someone post a pic of a boomerang.
Colby will run for cover and hide (probably near a police station)!

With 2 elite wins? Only some fans would even consider lima elite (I think lima is tip tier however) Rory best fights are losses. Wonderbra bitch smacked him Robbie twice and condit

His nose was still fucked from the Lawler fight, and he almost beat Robbie. Lima is a handful, and would probably beat a fair number of UFC fighters

His nose was still fucked from the Lawler fight, and he almost beat Robbie. Lima is a handful, and would probably beat a fair number of UFC fighters
I agree lima is elite. I said he is top tier (tip tier lol)

hhahaha rory would absolutely embarrass colby cringe covington, with ease.

fight would be funny as fuck.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Heel Colby has been hilarious IMO. #NerdBash2018 is pure gold!

Pathetic response from Colby, dude possibly has the worst trash talking game in the UFC

There’s no chance Colby isn’t a nerd, and there’s even less of a chance he used to “kick Lawler’s head off” in training

No chance they even sparred stand up because it wouldn’t be close and would be a waste of time for Lawler to spar with someone who is 50 levels beneath what he was 15 years ago

If Fitch learned to “trash talk” he would be Colby

Nah, I think Colby is likely just dumb.

Anyone have a gif of king Colby cowering from and filing charges against a boomerang

Back