Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

So we not gonna talk about how TS is colby?

also those tweets say feb 3rd and jan 24th

You bored son?

Rory MacDonald (28 yo) top wins:
- Woodley - UFC champion
- BJ Penn - UFC champion
- Douglas Lima - Bellator champion
- Nate Diaz - the only fighter not on steroids
- Paul Daley
- Jake Ellenberger
- Demian Maia

Colby Covington (29 yo) top wins:
- Demian Maia

Rory MacDonald's girlfriend
Rory-Macdonald-girlfriend-Ashlin-Rainbow-picture.jpg

Colby Covington's boyfriend
WERDUM_FABRICIO.png

/thread

Pathetic response from Colby, dude possibly has the worst trash talking game in the UFC

There’s no chance Colby isn’t a nerd, and there’s even less of a chance he used to “kick Lawler’s head off” in training

No chance they even sparred stand up because it wouldn’t be close and would be a waste of time for Lawler to spar with someone who is 50 levels beneath what he was 15 years ago

If Fitch learned to “trash talk” he would be Colby

I fully support nerd bash 2018, but Rory jabs the shit out of Colby.

Colby is trying to be the next McGregor but he's more of an autistic talker than anything, and his fights have been shit. He should keep his mouth shut or Rory will get a boomerang and beat him down.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Can someone tell me what the “Thank Chael for the house” comment means? I am lost there...

Colby is very tough on twitter but we all seen him turn into the quivering coward when Werdum called him out.

Shouldn't Colby be thanking Chael for the persona blueprint he is embarrassing himself with?
Everytime he talks it's just brutal and he definitely doesn't back it up in the cage either

Rory would hurt Boomerang Boy badly.

Ugh.

The two should be banned. Colby and TS.
Third thread about stupid shit.

This is possibly the worst gimmick account in sherdog history and there’s been some pretty lame ones

I’d love to see this fight TBH. I wouldn’t like Colby if he didn’t trigger Sherdog so much.

Rory doesnt really have a way with words, dude is a great fighter and would dominate Colby, but he shouldnt engage in twitter exchanges imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back