Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

He is spot on about the fans.

This type of behavior is hilariously pathetic.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

You're trying hard, but this isn't gonna happen.
<{nope}>

Sherdog continues to get humped by the GOAT, it's almost too easy for the King.

All i see is thousands and thousands of virgins lining up wishing they were him.

Colby isn’t going to fuck you, TS.

tenor.gif

sorry but Rory was basically retired by Robbie... his nose breaks every fight now. his performance against wonderboy was well... he got totally dominated and then was demoted to bellator.. and the bellator fight for the belt was the luckiest shit i've ever seen.. he got OWNED.. he had to be carried out of the octagon..................... lol.. good thing he panic wrestled every round

That Colby fan on Twitter is a complete troll. Acting like Colby sparring Lawler actually means he would destroy Lawler. Give me a break.

Colby will be in Bellator himself sooner rather than later and Rory will be sticking his head in the toilet and flushing it

He might be a nerd but he's a much better fighter

TS's gimmick is just as lame as Colby's gimmick.

Might even be lamer.

Goddamn that's sad.

<Goldie11>

At this point Colby fans are even lower than Bones Fans on the dog shit totem pole. At least Bones is an amazing fighter. At least his fights are exciting. People at least have some kind of reason to overlook the fact that he is a fucking douchebag of the highest order.

Colby is just as big of a douchebag. But he is not that great of a fighter, and his fights are underwhelming. It's baffling.

The only reason I can think of to support Colby is that you yourself are a fucking douchebag.

Isn’t Colby a type of cheese?
His schtik is a type of cheese.

That Colby fan on Twitter is a complete troll. Acting like Colby sparring Lawler actually means he would destroy Lawler. Give me a break.

Lawler is WAYYYYYY past his prime now. I don't necessarily think he would win, but I imagine Colby is praying to fight Lawler. Becasue RDA or Wonderboy would just wreck him.

Rory would whip Colby in a fight, and then a few weeks later Colby would go missing.

Hed be buried in Rorys back yard

I wanna see Colby meeting Askren in a Bellator bout. Make it happen Scott!

Back