Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Last edited:
Rory is the single most overrated ww of all time, without question. That said, he beats the fuck out of Colby with ease

Rory spitting facts, you've got to be full blown autistic to gravitate towards colby as an adult

“Some bellator dude “

Guy has the resume Colby dreams of
Rory's only impressive win is a boring decision over the zero gas tank having Tyquil

Colby has Tyquil running for his life right now, which is frankly more impressive. Tyquil knows Colby would beat him so bad that he'd be sent straight to a nursing home after the fight.

Rory's only impressive win is a boring decision over the zero gas tank having Tyquil

Colby has Tyquil running for his life right now, which is frankly more impressive. Tyquil knows Colby would beat him so bad that he'd be sent straight to a nursing home after the fight.

And who Has Colby beat? Looked horrible against 40 old Maia

This Colby fan sounds like the quintessential sherdogger.

Also Rory's assessment as "near the bottom of the food chain" fits like a glove.

I like Rory's responses cuz I could imagine him saying it in his calm monotone delivery.

I happen to believe Rory is one of the best welterweights we've ever seen.
With 2 elite wins? Only some fans would even consider lima elite (I think lima is tip tier however) Rory best fights are losses. Wonderbra bitch smacked him Robbie twice and condit

All that vitriol and not a single "Cuck".

Things are looking up.

Back