*Rory MacDonald Vs Paul Daley: Who gets it and how?*

Rory should win but Daley is still dangerous.

Thats why is a good fight for Rory at this point. Its not a squash match but its not the toughest fight in the div.

Its an opponent he should beat but one that still presents problems on the feet.

I think Rory should be able to get him down and gnp to a win.

But if Daley clips him who knows what can happen.

Rory should just take Daley down, as we all know Daley isn't a good/great grappler in any way.

I'd be shocked if Rory doesn't just dominate this match up.

All Daley has for him is a punchers chance and Rory has been in there with guys just as dangerous or more dangerous on the feet.

FYI Daley bandwagon jumpers.............the dude hasn't beat a legit guy anywhere close to Rory's ability. His best win is Martin Kampman 8 years ago. Peopel get excite cause he KTFO much lesser opponents through out his career. Very padded record comes to mind when I think of Daley.

I want that left hook to finish it for Daley but Rory has more ways to win ..hard to say... I am so excited for this card

rory was able to strike with the best strikers in the world and grapple with the best. He can win this anywhere imo.

I want that left hook to finish it for Daley but Rory has more ways to win ..hard to say... I am so excited for this card

Hard to say?
You basically said that Daley has a puncher's chance against Rory. And you're correct.

If Daley finds that nose early, all bets are off :)

I doubt he will be more successful than Wonderboy in this
Paul Daleys boxing is lightyears ahead of wonderboy though albeit his kicks are nowhere near.

Punches coming down the pipe are going to fuck up your beak not kicks.

Rory will wrestle to a decision, or get a late third round exhaustion sub.

But what in the world is Bellator thinking, putting their biggest non-freak show fight ever on a taped delay...

Last edited:
Rory wins via UD or a late TKO. Daley is still dangerous tho. I'm glad it's on tape delay. I won't be home from work/errands on Friday until 6pm so I'll be able to watch the card.

Pumped for this fight, but I'm worried about Rory tbh

Daley brutalized Ward in a way that warrants talks for ko of the year, that spinning elbow/flying knee combination was killer

Rory must get this fight on the ground, I think Daley is confident and will target that schnoze being how Rory has gone on record talking about it too much tbh

I can't say, really, especially after the Lawler fight Rory didn't look like himself vs. Wonderboy

*Shrugs* This is gonna be real fuckin interesting to see

I think Rory takes him down and finished him with a sub or GNP, but honestly after the robbie war I'm worried every time Rory steps into the cage. Who knows what will happen if Daley connects hard on Rory's nose, that thing is definitely a known weakness.

I agree. I want Rory to win and he certainly has the tools to, but after his wars with Lawler and loss to Thompson, I get worried when he faces a dangerous striker. Hopefully he can mix in enough TDs and GnP to outclass the less well-rounded Daley.

No title, 3 rounds, 5 round main events its a UFC thing, something that other orgs should look into it.

I think Rory takes it by being more well rounded.

Yep, and Rory doesn't need any more unnecessary 5 rounders.

Hard to say?
You basically said that Daley has a puncher's chance against Rory. And you're correct.
lol I know man but it's hard to say because I also said Rory has more ways of finishing it....Hard to say if he will connect clean or not with the left. Because Rory could exploit him on the feet or even more so the ground . regardless I cannot wait love Bellator

I favor Rory. He is the better technical striker and all-around fighter. Daley has that natural stretcher-job power but he can be evaded. If Rory KO'd Daley standing I'd gladly lose my shit.

Rory will be too big and too long.

Im not a huge fan of Daley, but somehow i have a feeling that he will shock the world and finish Rory in the first. Dude has dynamite in his fists and his mma game is still evolving. Maybe theyll even let him back in the ufc soon (although i hope he gets to fight at rizin, his soccer kicks would be awesome)

Back