*Rory MacDonald Vs Douglas Lima: Who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Douglas Lima is a real threat for Rory? Is he good enough?

Lima is not a one-punch KO artist. And Rory has a great chin, cardio and sub-defence. So, what are the brazilian chances in this fight?

wrong forum...good fight tho, I have lima w the upset making Askren the Goat

I’m picking Rory but hope it’s Lima.

I think Rory has this. Lima's TDD and ground game haven't looked that great. His best chance is to have a fight that's similar to Lawler/Wonderboy vs. Rory, but Rory has had time to reflect and adapt since then--at least I hope he has. Rory's biggest weakness is trying to beat strikers at their own game.

Seriously on Lima here

And will be watching the betting line very closely because I can see him being evens or a dog just on Rory's name value alone

Seriously on Lima here

And will be watching the betting line very closely because I can see him being evens or a dog just on Rory's name value alone

Same. So far only Chael vs Rampage line has been released for Jan 20th though.

Though Rory is a fellow Canadian i'm going with Lima by TKO

If Rory can't take down Lima, or at least get some decent wall-n-stall going on him, Lima is going to beat Rory's brutally deflowered nose into a living death.

There's really nothing about Lima's ground game that could convince me he could consistently stuff Rory all night.

The Waterboy is back and will finish Lima in the 3rd or 4th

Lima tears him up with low kicks and shatters his nose with a left hook

Lima is not a One punch Ko artist? please go back and look at some of his past fights. look at the andrey rematch. watch both ben saunders fighters.

Lima has a real shot at upsetting rory. If lima could keep it standing utilize his low kicks and counter bombs, then he has a real chance.

he needs to work on tdd and sweeps though. being on your back against someone like rory is never a good thing. this is a damn good fight.

Back