Rory Mac willing to fight Wand Silva

rory-macdonald-ufc189.png

Rory-MacDonald-Robbie-Lawler-hospital-via-Firas-Zahabi-750.jpg

Rory would literally outpoint that old ass.

Rory should just go to MW and be champion there.... It will be easier for him......

What would be the point of that fight. Sure, he'd probably like to fight Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock also.

Rory is one of the top WW in the world and Wandy is 2-2 in the last 6 years and hasn't fought for 4 years. Many thought he was on the downside for sure 5 years ago. I don't even know what Wandy is going to look like now.

The Wand that threw Rampage out the ring like a piece of trash would kill Rory....The Wand that claims he has 90% of the brain damage symptoms isn't a fair fight.

I would rather see Bellator have Wand fight either Chael or
Krazy Horse!

What would be the point of that fight. Sure, he'd probably like to fight Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock also.

He must be taking notes from Mousasi, who until his match with Weidman, was constantly asking for Anderson, Shogun, Machida, etc.

He'd be on his bike but will definitely outpoint Wand at this point

Makes sense, I can't see Wand being any good for Bellator aside from losing to promote more legit guys. Wand looks like he is 10 years older from his last fight.

A fight with Chael.

I like this fight and hope it happens but I still think Chael has a few good fights left in him and is better than what people are giving him credit for considering his loss to Tito...I also don't think Tito is as bad as people give him credit for and I don't even like the guy as a person or as a fighter.

I have little faith in Wand..he looks physically worse than Chael. The last fight Wand had was on TUF when he got taken down in flip flops and that was like five years ago..since then he has pulled out of a fight, got hit by a car, been to court a bunch of times and made strange youtube videos.

Back