Rory Mac got the type of sponsorship deal he wanted

Will do. I have some leftover product still so I probably won't open it and switch over for another 2 weeks. I will let you know how it compares though.
I haven't used C4 in so long.

I miss jack3d

Jack3d made more than a handful of people I know piss hot for Methamphetamines.
Yea DMAA was the cause wasn't it? Causing false positives.

Did you ever hear of DS craze? The owner was shonky and he put some shit in it that was fucking people up but was one of the best work outs....

It's scary what they do, knowing they'll cop a 250k fine but make millions from it.

Yea DMAA was the cause wasn't it? Causing false positives.

Did you ever hear of DS craze? The owner was shonky and he put some shit in it that was fucking people up but was one of the best work outs....

It's scary what they do, knowing they'll cop a 250k fine but make millions from it.

Yep and there is no one moderating what they put in their products. I was there for the whole pro-hormone craze.... supplement companies selling steroid derivatives that were more dangerous than what one would buy on the black market. 15yr olds with bitch tits and 300lb benches. The most sketchy shit ever was a company selling a prolactin agent that made the male body up test production to fight it. I cant remember the name of the company, its been so long ago, but a retard I worked with had to have bitch tit removal surgery from taking it. This was towards the end of the pro hormone phase when all the "good stuff" like 1-AD and Superdrol was already illegal.

Yep and there is no one moderating what they put in their products.

You ever seen the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster? It's pretty crazy how unregulated the entire industry is as a whole and how much influence the state Utah has in keeping it that way.

You ever seen the documentary Bigger, Stronger, Faster? It's pretty crazy how unregulated the entire industry is as a whole and how much influence the state Utah has in keeping it that way.
Its crazy, but Tobacco wasn't even regulated by the FDA until like 2009.

I haven't used C4 in so long.

I miss jack3d
I feel like you and @LiveFreeorDie. won't get much from my thoughts as you two are clearly more into working out than i am.

I used NO Xplode for a couple of years then didn't work out for a solid 1 1/2 years and recently started hack up with C4 because its cheap. So I will only be comparing it to two other pre workout products.

I feel like you and @LiveFreeorDie. won't get much from my thoughts as you two are clearly more into working out than i am.

I used NO Xplode for a couple of years then didn't work out for a solid 1 1/2 years and recently started hack up with C4 because its cheap. So I will only be comparing it to two other pre workout products.
No xplode was my first ever pre workout.

I'm out of the loop mate, use to be in great shape and strong for a 69kg human. Injured my knee and got fat...

Cant reach that level I once was so just train for fun now.

Since he is talking about this deal on his instagram tell me again how he could not have done the exact same thing in the UFC?

Don't you realize when you sign a contract with the UFC anything you plan to do on the side like getting sponsors has to be ok'd with the UFC first? The UFC would have to approve the deal which means the company would have to pay the UFC a substantial amount of money before they pay the fighter. This shut the door on 99% of the companies wanting to sponsor fighters. Why do you see fighters wanting to leave the UFC as soon as the contract is finished? They can't make extra cash from sponsorship deals.

Don't you realize when you sign a contract with the UFC anything you plan to do on the side like getting sponsors has to be ok'd with the UFC first? The UFC would have to approve the deal which means the company would have to pay the UFC a substantial amount of money before they pay the fighter. This shut the door on 99% of the companies wanting to sponsor fighters. Why do you see fighters wanting to leave the UFC as soon as the contract is finished? They can't make extra cash from sponsorship deals.
Really because their website says the EXACT opposite............
http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-outfitting-policy-frequently-asked-questions?id=
4. When will athletes’ sponsors no longer be permitted to have exposure on athlete apparel?
Athletes’ sponsors will no longer be permitted to have exposure on athlete apparel during UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content or other official UFC events beginning the week of July 6, 2015, which coincides with International Fight Week (IFW) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

5. Are athletes’ sponsors permitted during UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, and other official UFC events?
Athlete sponsors are not permitted during UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, or other official UFC events. Athletes can retain their existing sponsors, however those sponsors are no longer permitted to have exposure within UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, or other official UFC events.

6. Can athletes continue to have sponsors outside of official events?
Yes, athletes can have apparel and non-apparel sponsors outside of UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, or other official UFC events. Existing or prospective apparel and non-apparel sponsors can use the athlete’s name and likeness, but may not use UFC trademarks unless they have a direct commercial relationship with UFC.

Smart fighters with actual managers maintained all their sponsors (Cowboy, Meisha, etc). Dumb fighters who have shit management lost theirs because their value was only as a walking billboard to sponsors. The ones who actually PARTNERED with their sponsors were worth more than a sticker on their ass and 30 seconds of advertisement.

Thats 100 percent not true.

You can have any sponsor you want outside UFC you just cant wear it in UFC cage or weigh ins or any UFC sponsored event.

4. When will athletes’ sponsors no longer be permitted to have exposure on athlete apparel?
Athletes’ sponsors will no longer be permitted to have exposure on athlete apparel during UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content or other official UFC events beginning the week of July 6, 2015, which coincides with International Fight Week (IFW) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

5. Are athletes’ sponsors permitted during UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, and other official UFC events?
Athlete sponsors are not permitted during UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, or other official UFC events. Athletes can retain their existing sponsors, however those sponsors are no longer permitted to have exposure within UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, or other official UFC events.

Yes, athletes can have apparel and non-apparel sponsors outside of UFC fight week official events including fight night, UFC produced content, or other official UFC events. Existing or prospective apparel and non-apparel sponsors can use the athlete’s name and likeness, but may not use UFC trademarks unless they have a direct commercial relationship with UFC.

Smart fighters with actual managers maintained all their sponsors (Cowboy, Meisha, etc). Dumb fighters who have shit management lost theirs because their value was only as a walking billboard to sponsors. The ones who actually PARTNERED with their sponsors were worth more than a sticker on their ass and 30 seconds of advertisement.

Cowboy is with all UFC sponsors lol that's why he kept them.

This is the right kind of sponsorship to have. A sponsor that will work with you, and you can build a good relationship with. The days of "here's a check and an iron on decal" are done, and good riddance. It wasn't sustainable, anyway.

You've said this before in a different thread, and again, people are correcting you.

Thats 100 percent not true.

You can have any sponsor you want outside UFC you just cant wear it in UFC cage or weigh ins or any UFC sponsored event.

This is the right kind of sponsorship to have. A sponsor that will work with you, and you can build a good relationship with. The days of "here's a check and an iron on decal" are done, and good riddance. It wasn't sustainable, anyway.

You've said this before in a different thread, and again, people are correcting you.

Really well then why are the fighters leaving? Matt Mitrione will set you straight.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/4/...w-revenue-sponsorship-pay-reebok-tax-mma-news

Sponsorship tax is old news. I am not even sure if they do that anymore as companies no longer profit from using the UFC owned advertising platforms. Quite frankly that was smart business and in no entertainment venture can you advertise any product for free.

That interview was just a little over a year ago so Sponsorship Tax is "NOT" old news.

That interview was just a little over a year ago so Sponsorship Tax is "NOT" old news.
Sponsorship tax went out the window when all sponsors did. Once Reebok came in, they no longer allowed outside sponsor logos to be worn during fight week, so no need to "tax" them. Fact is, many UFC fighters still have outside sponsors. If you followed any fighters on social media, you'd know that.

Sponsorship tax went out the window when all sponsors did. Once Reebok came in, they no longer allowed outside sponsor logos to be worn during fight week, so no need to "tax" them. Fact is, many UFC fighters still have outside sponsors. If you followed any fighters on social media, you'd know that.

Get your facts straight they don't have outside sponsors only sponsors that have been approved by the UFC or in other words have paid the sponsorship fee to the UFC. I see the PAID UFC SHILLS are out in force on this 1.

Back