Rory Mac got the type of sponsorship deal he wanted

Let us know how it goes

Will do. I have some leftover product still so I probably won't open it and switch over for another 2 weeks. I will let you know how it compares though.

Legion makes the best supplements I think. I compare them to Onnit in terms of what they offer but without the hype from idiots like Schaub, bullshit bro science, and far more affordable. There's no comparison in terms of products, Legion shits on them.
U sound like u work for them, but I'll give u the benefit of the doubt.

How are their proteins? How are the creatines? I'm down to support the cause, but I take ISO-100 for the most part. That protein is fucking fantastic, so legion will definitely need to wow me if they want me to keep coming back.

Also, anyone know if there is a Macdonald promo code for a discount?

Legion makes the best supplements I think. I compare them to Onnit in terms of what they offer but without the hype from idiots like Schaub, bullshit bro science, and far more affordable. There's no comparison in terms of products, Legion shits on them.
Can't be worse than Onnit. I took alpha brain and their t+ stuff and they were crap IMO. Alpha brian did nothing and the t+ tasted like rotting ass. I will do some homework on Legion

Can't be worse than Onnit. I took alpha brain and their t+ stuff and they were crap IMO. Alpha brian did nothing and the t+ tasted like rotting ass. I will do some homework on Legion
I wonder if he means ON Supplements. Optimum Nutrition is highly regarded.

How are their proteins? How are the creatines? I'm down to support the cause, but I take ISO-100 for the most part. That protein is fucking fantastic, so legion will definitely need to wow me if they want me to keep coming back.

No affiliation whatsoever haha I am a high school teacher. The Pre workout is the absolute best I've taken. I'd stick with the protein you have now, my younger brother takes it and loves it. The whey is solid and I like it but it's nothing special. The post workout they have (which is the creatine) is pretty good, probably the best I've had but I no longer take it. I'm too hurt to justify spending the money.

I like the multi vitamin, joint health, and sleep aid (which is why I compared it to Onnit) a lot.

I wonder if he means ON Supplements. Optimum Nutrition is highly regarded.

No I meant Onnit because they attract the same consumers and provide a lot of similar products. ON is great and I used their products before making the switch to Legion. I only made the switch because of my injuries and thus a change in my needs.

No I meant Onnit because they attract the same consumers and provide a lot of similar products. ON is great and I used their products before making the switch to Legion. I only made the switch because of my injuries and thus a change in my needs.
I've never met a person who uses Onnit. Did you try the Alpha Brain pills?

I've never met a person who uses Onnit. Did you try the Alpha Brain pills?

Lol no, I saw the price and said hell no. I tried the whey as well as the shroom tech sport and 1) saw no results 2) felt like I was giving up an arm and a leg 3) felt like a :eek::eek::eek: taking it

Lol no, I saw the price and said hell no. I tried the whey as well as the shroom tech sport and 1) saw no results 2) felt like I was giving up an arm and a leg 3) felt like a :eek::eek::eek: taking it
Good to know thanks. I was almost sold on the Alpha Brain stuff because they seemed to borrow from Dr Rhonda Patrick research, but was scared to take something created by Rogan and Co. Im not keen on taking supplements anyway.

Good to know thanks. I was almost sold on the Alpha Brain stuff because they seemed to borrow from Dr Rhonda Patrick research, but was scared to take something created by Rogan and Co. Im not keen on taking supplements anyway.

I was considering buying it but I felt weary of it. I think that there is a big placebo effect with it. Onnit seems like a snake oil company. I never got that impression from Legion.

No affiliation whatsoever haha I am a high school teacher. The Pre workout is the absolute best I've taken. I'd stick with the protein you have now, my younger brother takes it and loves it. The whey is solid and I like it but it's nothing special. The post workout they have (which is the creatine) is pretty good, probably the best I've had but I no longer take it. I'm too hurt to justify spending the money.

I like the multi vitamin, joint health, and sleep aid (which is why I compared it to Onnit) a lot.

The most important thing about any protein powder is the source of the protein and how/what it is sweetened with. Some of my other favorites BluBonnet and Solgar come from grass fed cows, sweetened only with Stevia, and have NO soy. Although small amounts, Legion does contain some Soy with is lechtin for the bonding of the powder and mixibility. Definitely pay very close attention to what's in your protein powder, especially if you consume several times a day. I prefer Non-GMO protein sources and definitely will not consume aspartame or sucralose 3x day.

The most important thing about any protein powder is the source of the protein and how/what it is sweetened with. Some of my other favorites BluBonnet and Solgar come from grass fed cows, sweetened only with Stevia, and have NO soy. Although small amounts, Legion does contain some Soy with is lechtin for the bonding of the powder and mixibility. Definitely pay very close attention to what's in your protein powder, especially if you consume several times a day. I prefer Non-GMO protein sources and definitely will not consume aspartame or sucralose 3x day.

I just don't have the money for those, which is why I still consume some products containing GMO'S. Most protein powder has a little soy in it and there's nothing wrong with a little soy.

I just don't have the money for those, which is why I still consume some products containing GMO'S. Most protein powder has a little soy in it and there's nothing wrong with a little soy.

Possibly nothing wrong with a little soy, and out of the problems I listed, I would rank soy lectin the least..... but I don't fuck around with it. Depends if you have the cash.

Honestly though, if you consume a powder 2x-3x per day, its always in your system, is it worth it? Most of all the big sup companies get their protein sources from the same cheap places, and then add in "proprietary blends".

Possibly nothing wrong with a little soy, and out of the problems I listed, I would rank soy lectin the least..... but I don't fuck around with it. Depends if you have the cash.

Honestly though, if you consume a powder 2x-3x per day, its always in your system, is it worth it? Most of all the big sup companies get their protein sources from the same cheap places, and then add in "proprietary blends".

Don't get me wrong, I don't use cheap protein like I did when I was 19. I use Legion, which I find to be a happy medium. I know you get what you pay for but I think there's a line of diminishing returns.

Proprietary blends is a key thing I look out for when shopping around for sups. It's automatic dq for me if I see those words anywhere on a sup

I also know to stay the hell away from aspertame. Didn't know soy was that much of s big deal. Imma have to reread the ingredients on the protein I take. Usually gold standard or ISO-100.

Aside from creatine and protein, I don't take much else.

Any Recs for creatine? I'm currently taking unflavored muscle tech platinum

Don't get me wrong, I don't use cheap protein like I did when I was 19. I use Legion, which I find to be a happy medium. I know you get what you pay for but I think there's a line of diminishing returns.
I think Legion is a great, great option.

Proprietary blends is a key thing I look out for when shopping around for sups. It's automatic dq for me if I see those words anywhere on a sup

I also know to stay the hell away from aspertame. Didn't know soy was that much of s big deal. Imma have to reread the ingredients on the protein I take. Usually gold standard or ISO-100.

Aside from creatine and protein, I don't take much else.

Any Recs for creatine? I'm currently taking unflavored muscle tech platinum

Soy bonds to estrogen receptors in the body. No one for sure knows what it does after it bonds, some say it acts as estrogen and some say it blocks "real' estrogen from bonding.... the only thing science really knows is that it does bond. They tell post menopausal women to drink soy milk just for this reason due to their lack of natural estrogen. I really don't feel that soy lecithin is a total no-go, since it is such a small amount and is just used for bonding and mixing properties. Now, I sure as hell would avoid soy protein or milk and most packaged food has soy. Also, most(if not all) soy grown in the U.S. has pesticide and herbicide genetically modified into the seed.... there is no fucking way that is healthy.

On the creatine side, the last one I have taken is Secret Sauce by Muscle Meds. Sounds cheesy I know, but a friend swore it helped him recover after harsh workouts and I hate to admit it, but I think it worked for me also. Its more of a post workout than straight creatine though.

Soy bonds to estrogen receptors in the body. No one for sure knows what it does after it bonds, some say it acts as estrogen and some say it blocks "real' estrogen from bonding.... the only thing science really knows is that it does bond. They tell post menopausal women to drink soy milk just for this reason due to their lack of natural estrogen. I really don't feel that soy lecithin is a total no-go, since it is such a small amount and is just used for bonding and mixing properties. Now, I sure as hell would avoid soy protein or milk and most packaged food has soy. Also, most(if not all) soy grown in the U.S. has pesticide and herbicide genetically modified into the seed.... there is no fucking way that is healthy.

On the creatine side, the last one I have taken is Secret Sauce by Muscle Meds. Sounds cheesy I know, but a friend swore it helped him recover after harsh workouts and I hate to admit it, but I think it worked for me also. Its more of a post workout than straight creatine though.
I've always thought soy helped produce eatrogen. Glad you cleared that up a bit.

On the creatine. I'm always looking for something better, but I can't lie when I say that the one I'm taking seems to really be doing the job. I've seen some real gains in my pump in the last two months I've taken it. I've also seen a bit of gains in my shoulders and chest as well. Only been two months, so imma keep at it for another half a year and see how the results are.

Creatine really does help with recovery. I used to be completely done the day after i hit a muscle group, but I've noticed that I'm not nearly as sore now that I've started taking creatine.

Well hopefully they pay him and every thing works out great.

Back