Rory his career is a waste

I don't give a shit who's talking about him here, I am looking forward to seeing him fight Andre Koreshkov... That's going to be a wicked fight when it happens, been looking forward to it since he signed with Bellator. They both seem to have similar builds and strengths, and I think those are the 2 best welterweights in Bellator.

its because lawler punched rorys nose up into his brain. those leg kicks from lima didnt help either. ouch

Thats what happens when you leave the top org you dont get the same attention.

Rory/Koreshkov is a good fight but its not gonna get the same attention as a Tyron rematch or even fights with guys like RDA, Colby, Till etc.

You see same with Mousasi, a fight with Carvalho is whatever, if he was in UFC fighting Whittaker or Romero now people would be hyped.

Doesnt mean career is a waste, he's getting paid, he was able to get a belt, there are few good fights in WW div for him, thats what it is.

he will for sure be back in the UFC before his career is over. He's only 28. 2-3 years out of the UFC, he can be back with still time left in his career.

didn't he make around $400K from a single sponsor in one fight?
No one really knows. It was a crytocurrency that has lost 80% of its value since a high around the time the sponsorship was announced. He might have been able to sell some of it for dollars before the drop in price but if he hasn’t then it was more like 80k.

No one really knows. It was a crytocurrency that has lost 80% of its value since a high around the time the sponsorship was announced. He might have been able to sell some of it for dollars before the drop in price but if he hasn’t then it was more like 80k.
If I recall correctly he wanted the cryptocurrency instead of cash because of taxes and he probably thought it would go up. They could have just as easily sold it themselves and paid him in cash.

Problem is that Lawler did some serious damage to Rory, which has turned Rory into a fighter who only looks for the takedown. Rory can’t compete on his feet anymore due to the damage Lawler inflicted upon his nose.

Also, Rory got hurt pretty bad in the Lima fight, even though he got the W. We most likely won’t see Rory fight again in 2018 due to the way he looked post Lima. His leg got completely jacked up in that fight.

Rory and Mousasi have been having some words about a future fight at MW. I'd love to see that one.

giphy.gif

Rory before the Mousasi fight

003_Rory_Macdonald.0.0.jpg

Rory after the Mousasi fight

Voldemort-trailer-prequel-750x400.jpg

he will for sure be back in the UFC before his career is over. He's only 28. 2-3 years out of the UFC, he can be back with still time left in his career.

He'll be back in the ufc in a few years when he's seasoned.

Seasoned? He's been fighting since he was 16 and has been in some of the most brutal wars of all time. You see his leg?

He's gonna be on the downslide soon. He's been fighting 13 years.

hqdefault.jpg

What other fighter has this sort of "seasoning" and comes back stronger?
aMrT86u.gifv

Sucks to see him wasting the best years of his career in that shithole of an organization that is Bellator.

He got wrecked by Lawler and shut out by Thompson so he had no bargaining power, had to work his way back to the top. I think he expected to run through Bellator's welterweight division and then get a better offer from UFC.

I don't give a shit who's talking about him here, I am looking forward to seeing him fight Andre Koreshkov... That's going to be a wicked fight when it happens, been looking forward to it since he signed with Bellator. They both seem to have similar builds and strengths, and I think those are the 2 best welterweights in Bellator.

Douglas Lima says hey

He's 1 -1 with Koreshkov (Lima won last one) and Rory lay n prayed after Lima beat the shit outta his leg.

Unfinished business, and it's the 3 of them.

Douglas Lima says hey

He's 1 -1 with Koreshkov (Lima won last one) and Rory lay n prayed after Lima beat the shit outta his leg.

Unfinished business, and it's the 3 of them.

I like Lima a lot too and he's definitely a good fighter with some huge power but I think Koreshkov is a bit more well rounded, he was getting the better of Lima in their second fight until Lima dropped him. Either way all 3 guys are world class and I think all stand a great chance if they were to fight Woodley hahaha.

Can't see him beating Thompson though, so he may have beat Woodley if they gave him a shot, but Thompson would take the belt from him.
I honestly think Thompson beats every WW not named Woodley. Hope Im wrong and Till beats him into retirement.

Back