Rory f-d up big time

In the fight against Wonderboy, it seemed like he really had no answer for what Stephen brought. It's easy to go "oh well, he should have pressured him and thrown more volume! That would have won him the fight", the thing is, Rory didn't seem to have a clue of how to successfully do that.

In 25 minutes he wasn't able to put forth any meaningful offense, and not for a lack of trying. He was absolutely puzzled, and the issue wasn't just due to TriStar. Since you seem to be of the mindset that Rory would have no issues replicating his performance against Woodley once again, I ask you: why wouldn't Stephen be able to do the very same to Rory, again?
I agree that he was puzzled by Wonderboy and I blame preparation in camp for that. If they did a proper study of Wonderboy then Rory would have a better chance of winning.

Not saying Rory can 100% win today against Wonderboy, maybe he can't. I'm just pointing out that he seems to not give his all in that fight and it might ended up costing him a lot in the long run. It was interesting to me how one fight was making or breaking for his career in WW division and UFC.

He fucked up taking a fight with moose yeah agreed. But if he fights woodley now hed prolly lose

Still cant get over the fact that hes not in the ufc blows my mind theyd let him go..

He has a lot more potential in Bellator. He's got to be making more in Bellator and a lot more freedom. Got 100k win or lose his last fight not counting sponsors. It's amazing that the UFC doesn't lose more of their talent when Bellator pays their fighters pretty well if you have a name.

He came back too soon after the Robbie fight and clearly wasn't healed up. Hell, Rory wanted to come back a couple months after fucking up his leg to win the Bellator title. Now he's fighting Moose, and then entering the WW GP.

Rory is almost a PRIDE kind of fighter and I'll always be a fan because of it.

Also, I feel the need to mention the fact that Robbie vs Rory II is still the best fight ever.

Rory's record since fighting Woodley -> 3-2
Rory.JPG

Tyron's record since fighting Rory -> 6-0-1 Tyron.JPG

First of all I'm not a fan of Rory MacDonald but I have to notice that he fucked up big time in his fight with Wonderboy.

He let Wonderboy lull him into a boring fight. That fight was so slow and just a bit more pressure/thrown punches from him would maybe get him the decision. He could've done something similar what Till did but only better. I blame TriStall for his passivity.

If Rory won that fight he would probably be a champ now since he would decision Tyron just like he did the first time. He would beat Maia because he already did it, and would probably finish Till as well.

Crazy how one fight can change your whole career.

I think maybe Robbie Lawler had a lot more do do with changing his entire career.

First of all I'm not a fan of Rory MacDonald but I have to notice that he fucked up big time in his fight with Wonderboy.

He let Wonderboy lull him into a boring fight. That fight was so slow and just a bit more pressure/thrown punches from him would maybe get him the decision. He could've done something similar what Till did but only better. I blame TriStall for his passivity.

If Rory won that fight he would probably be a champ now since he would decision Tyron just like he did the first time. He would beat Maia because he already did it, and would probably finish Till as well.

1 punch, can change a whole division. Ducking Luke Rockhold.

But Rory is a bad ass if he fights Moose.

Dont agree

Calling for more pressure is probably the last thing you want to do against a counter fighter like wb.

Wbs lost lately by guys forcing him to lead which he is terrible at compared to other elite fighters.

Rory wont be the same after Robbie literally pushed his nose up into his skull. And Lima beat him up pretty bad too. GerGOAT Mousasi is gonna flawless victory him

Rory is the most overrated fighter on sherdog. Woodley would crush him these days. He's lucky Lima has piss poor fight IQ cause he couldn't even walk out of the cage when he won his bellator title. Had to lnp

Yeah, I mean it's not like guys in Bellator have proven over and over again to be better than the ufc-only fans gave them credit for. I mean with how well Lima did against Rory, imagine what Woodley would do to him...oh, wait.

I also think Rory still beats Tyron. I'd love to see it.

Rory is the most overrated fighter on sherdog. Woodley would crush him these days. He's lucky Lima has piss poor fight IQ cause he couldn't even walk out of the cage when he won his bellator title. Had to lnp

2dmcsh4.gif

People already giving up on Colby as the great white hope. Poor guy.

Till clearly wasn't the one.

1 punch, can change a whole division. Ducking Luke Rockhold.

But Rory is a bad ass if he fights Moose.

I really don't get this match up. Why have two newely crowned champs from different weight classes fight each other?

Why have one of them take a loss?

Which title is on the line?

<{MindBrown}>

lmao check your own post history bro. 9 out of 10 posts are you posting gifs of Tyron's losses. YEAH WE GET IT, HE'S LOST BEFORE- just like your hero GSP. But god damn, why do you have to be so salty about it? Let a guy celebrate his win instead of feeling so threatened for your fellow Canadians.

Back