Ronda's hands are getting better

Can't throw the right without turning your hips or the punch will be about a foot short

Ronda had plenty of striking capability, but had the wrong coach. She knocked out betch correia with punches. It was ugly, she used horrible footwork and bad technique but she proved she had power.

I wonder what Bang ludwig could've done with Ronda. I think alot of grapple heavy fighters could learn alot from that guy.

<LatsRickStory>

giphy.gif

Not sure about the uppercuts though.

Lel, i ussually have sympathy for guys like coach edmund.. for i find em funny, and thrashy as my self.

But man, did he make a good job bad teaching ronda how to box.. i mean both him and ronda would probably outbox my drunken 40yo self (mmm. at their primes..maybe..) but bottom line is that shit shadow boxing is really flashy for wwe, but sub par come to think all the achievements RRR acomplished.

Shouldn't she be stomping her feet or some bullshit?

Starting with bad habits is a hard road to come back from. Shadowboxing in the mirror is beautiful work because you can see what you look like, and more importantly see where you're open.

She is open from almost every conceivable angle. Squared stance, flared elbows, open chin.....I would absolutely love for Rousey to train me in Judo. It would be a dream come true. However, from a boxing standpoint, this is a nightmare.

Her tenacity is great, I will say that.

It's ok to admit yall like her.

These threads coming here are pretty transparent

Shouldn't she be stomping her feet or some bullshit?
Why would she stomp her feet while punching air? You stomp your feet when you make impact with something.

Fucken mark.

Back