Ronda's All Star Line Up for Battle of the Network Stars

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The cast of celebrity competitors will include "Love Boat" stars Jill Whelan and Ted Lange, "Brady Bunch" actor Barry Williams, "Dallas" actress Charlene Tilton, Lorenzo Lamas, Mackenzie Phillips, Taye Diggs, Mischa Barton, Lou Ferrigno, Kevin Sorbo, Vivica A. Fox, Denise Richards, Tracey Gold, Anson Williams, Greg Evigan, Jimmie Walker, Jason Hervey, Nick and Vanessa Lachey, Jack and Kelly Osbourne, Marlee Matlin, Corbin Bernsen, Willie Aames, Danny Bonaduce, Fred Dryer, a "CHiPs" reunion of Eric Estrada and Larry Wilcox, Donna Mills, and "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Ian Ziering and Gabrielle Carteris.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...y-bunch-stars-with-ronda-rousey-as-coach.html

Hell Ya!! Renegade is back!! No Homo.

09db3c6ab1ad0665d6f19f0f5e760c02.jpg

No idea what this is. I read the OP and can't build the effort to click the link.

What sort of coaching is Ronda going to do? Is she supposed to be a life coach if a highly successful 70-year old?

From the highest grossing actress in the world Ronda is reduced to a novelty role on daytime TV with D and E list celebs that she only got through the sporting connection.

From the highest grossing actress in the world Ronda is reduced to a novelty role on daytime TV with D and E list celebs that she only got through the sporting connection.
And still making more money than you could dream of I bet.
UmadBru

Never heard of the show.

Never heard of anyone on it.

Not going to watch it.

Don't feel like I'm missing anything.

You remember Taye Diggs from that 2000 movie, Baby Boy.

Err, wait a sec.

No idea what this is. I read the OP and can't build the effort to click the link.
Some sort of competition show between celebrities from the past. The fact that Ronda agreed to do the show is troubling.

With legendary stars like Jimmie Walker, Willie Aames and Danny Bonaduce on the show it's gonna be a guaranteed hit.

Read the article. It's recorded so they'll remove anything that makes Ronda look bad. The stars are apparently psyched for this and/or in good shape so Ronda's "coaching" is going to be window dressing.

"Celebrity" LMAO.... Let's celebrate these narcissists.

Back