Ronda To Cat Zingano:Enjoy Your Mommy Time, I'm Still Going To Crush You...TMZ!

LOL...WMMA has added some interesting dynamics to our sport. Watching Meisha come out to a pop song by some female artist (no idea), mouthing the words and dancing around made me smile, loved it. It's great to see these woman be themselves and let their personalities show. Doesn't hurt that a bunch of them are pretty attractive. Actually pretty excited for this TUF and the future of WMMA.

I had very little interest in WMMA the UFC has changed that. I'll be watching TUF for the first time in a long time.

LOL bash her face in.Ronda has never bashed in a face in her life.I dont think she can throw a punch to save her life.Ive trained in boxing for a while now and the few punches Ronda does throw are LAUGHABLE.

Thank you, expert.

Knit picking but I hate when people with odd name spellings get offended because you misspell them. Most people named Rhonda, spell it Rhonda. Your parents fucked it up, not everyone else's so just deal with it.

LOL...WMMA has added some interesting dynamics to our sport. Watching Meisha come out to a pop song by some female artist (no idea), mouthing the words and dancing around made me smile, loved it. It's great to see these woman be themselves and let their personalities show. Doesn't hurt that a bunch of them are pretty attractive. Actually pretty excited for this TUF and the future of WMMA.

I think reading that has made me diabetic

Dude, his kids were crying outside the ring and were deathly terrified of being anywhere near Fedor. It was a fucked up moment in MMA history.

I still to this day don't understand why the hell Coleman thought that was a good idea.

If he wanted his kids to mingle and meet the legend Fedor, is right after he kicks your ass really a good time?

Yeah, I agree, one screwed up moment in MMA history. I watched that thinking WTF? But who am I to question how another person chooses to raise their children. For all I know, they might grow up better people because of the humility or whatever. I just don't know what was supposed to be accomplished, so i can't really say if it worked lol.

Why on earth would Cat put her business out there like that?

because we're talking about it and it's generating buzz. her and ronda probably worked this out ahead of time and then tweeted it for the world.

I'm not even a Rousey fan but this doesn't seem nearly as harsh as most of you drama queens are making it out to be. It actually seems like some light-hearted banter.

[QUOTE="Rush";81972079]She isn't.[/QUOTE]

Right you are, my bad. I meant to say that she is closely associated with them; she is not an immediate part of the team, but has trained with them.

Regarding Cat:
how many fighters would say they need early practice because they want Daddy time?

Regarding Ronda:
how many fighters would acquiesce to such a request?

I can't be sure as I don't have a kid, but most people I know aren't ashamed of admitting that family is more important than anything. I don't think it makes someone look week showing that they want to be responsible to people who depend on them.

Dude, his kids were crying outside the ring and were deathly terrified of being anywhere near Fedor. It was a fucked up moment in MMA history.

Then wouldn't it be better to not allow his kids to see him fight?

Right you are, my bad. I meant to say that she is closely associated with them; she is not an immediate part of the team, but has trained with them.

Chael Sonnen did a training camp with Jake Shields, that doesn't make him a member of or closely associated with Team Cesar Gracie.

I'm not a Rhonda fan and I find her annoying, but this is a very nice gesture of her. She could have said "No, we will rotate/alternate like they do every year to keep things fair". But she was nice enough to let Cat have the times she wanted.

Either that or Rhonda didn't want to wake up early and thought...."Sweet, now I get to sleep in!" - I wonder if people on Cat's team will be pissed that they have to have the early session everyday...lol.

Back