Ronda talking about her hands

DEFINITELY CAUGHT THESE HANDS

rb9lifltrokwnjwn8rsk.gif

<28>

Is this recent?

Literally everyone who has been involved with any kind of sport/ manual labour has scared up hands. I've got as many scars on mine from boxing and BJJ as I do from when I used to work in a kitchen.

Weird thing to talk about.

You don't take a little pride in your gnarled up hands? I have callouses on my fingers from BJJ gripping the gi, and I'm a little proud of it. Symbolic of hard work. It is a little weird to post instagram photos and brag about it, though, I'll give you that.

You don't take a little pride in your gnarled up hands? I have callouses on my fingers from BJJ gripping the gi, and I'm a little proud of it. Symbolic of hard work. It is a little weird to post instagram photos and brag about it, though, I'll give you that.

I mean, sure on a personal level. I've got scars from facial lacerations as well and such.

Not that I don't enjoy my scars, I just don't feel the need to publicly brag about them. Every other person in this sport could make a post about the same thing, but they don't.

Is she proud that her face is ugly because it got that way fighting? Oh wait, nevermind. It was ugly before she got punched anyway.

Is this recent?

Literally everyone who has been involved with any kind of sport/ manual labour has scared up hands. I've got as many scars on mine from boxing and BJJ as I do from when I used to work in a kitchen.

It's a fucking Reebok ad. Reebok people come up with the idea, she talks about it. That's how advertisements work.

My palms are hairy, what story does that tell.

Is this recent?

It is a woman thing. Most women are extremely vain by nature and love to talk about how much they suffer, how hard they work, how much they sacrifice, how much they accomplish. Women always have to tell everyone about how much harder they have it than everyone else.

A man can spend his life destroying his mind and body in a coal mine to provide for his family, but a woman like Ronda will always be around to tell that man how much harder she has it because she has scars on her hand from competing in a sport.

I mean, sure on a personal level. I've got scars from facial lacerations as well and such.

Not that I don't enjoy my scars, I just don't feel the need to publicly brag about them. Every other person in this sport could make a post about the same thing, but they don't.

As I recently posted, women love to brag and complain about the things that men have been doing since the beginning of humankind. Men created the workplace and have supported women for years by busting their asses most of the days of their lives. Women have just started working and immediately they are whining about how hard it is, workplace oppression and going on about nonsense like work life balance and post traumatic stress from working too hard.

Men have been engaging in violent combat since the first days of humanity. It was men who started the UFC and built it up to what it is today. Women get involved and they whine and complain about scars and how tough the fight game can be.

I thought feminism was supposed to empower women. Instead, it has turned them into entitled, self-righteous whiners.

Shes proud that her hands are ugly because they are ugly due to bursting somebodies head open

typical low self esteem chick post, its the mental scars she needs to worry about, obviously

Why do threads about Ronda and Magana keep popping up? Why are they relevant again?

If only her hands were better she might still be in the ring making more stories, but her story ended with a huge kick to the face.

Back