Ronda still working on her boxing

WTF are you talking about? You can get high kneed or flying kneed. A commonly used MT tech is to clinch the head and flying knee in 1 motion.

WTF? Who taught you that? I guess you could, but that's dumb, because that's just training head movements. You said slipping with that rear body shot. The whole point of slipping while punching, like Cruz, Dillashaw, etc. is to move your head off the line at the same time of the punch to not get countered.

Slip which way? I asked that you give me the step by step movements please.

You implied it, dumbass.

So this short clips tells everything about her striking? I told you, she's probably just warming up, but you had to go and dropped all of your 5 months of Boxing knowledge on her.

But you still haven't given the requested step by step instruction for the slipping during a rear shot to the body.

Yes, one can get kneed or flying kneed. This does not negate the usage of head movement in mma, as a guy like Frankie Edgar would attest throughout his career.

At close range, a right hook to the body followed by a step to your opponent's left can be very useful. You can walk the opponent into a right cross that way. Ducking or slipping achieves this.

Yes, one can get kneed or flying kneed. This does not negate the usage of head movement in mma, as a guy like Frankie Edgar would attest throughout his career.

Which was why I told you that dropping levels to throw a body shot is not the only way, and what she did was fine.

At close range, a right hook to the body followed by a step to your opponent's left can be very useful. You can walk the opponent into a right cross that way.

But that's 2 moves. A counter, by definition, would have taken place before the 2nd move (you stepping).

Ducking or slipping achieves this.

You still can get kneed to the face when you duck down. And you still haven't showed me how to slip while throwing a rear hand body shot.

Which was why I told you that dropping levels to throw a body shot is not the only way, and what she did was fine.

But that's 2 moves. A counter, by definition, would have taken place before the 2nd move (you stepping).

You still can get kneed to the face when you duck down. And you still haven't showed me how to slip while throwing a rear hand body shot.

She barely dropped at all when she threw the body shot.....

Yes, one can get kneed in the face. I don't know why you insist upon repeating this time after time.

I think you can figure out how to slip a left hook after throwing a right to the body.......

She barely dropped at all when she threw the body shot.....

You can't even follow your own arguments. You're the one who said that you must drop down to throw a rear hand body shot.

Yes, one can get kneed in the face. I don't know why you insist upon repeating this time after time.

Because you said that for a rear body shot, you must drop down...implying that this is the ONLY correct technique. You obviously never fought before.

I think you can figure out how to slip a left hook after throwing a right to the body.......

You clearly don't understand what slipping is. Once again, you can't explain it because you've been exposed as someone who's just a novice with zero fights.

Still hasn't learned head movement. Any half competent boxing trainer would tell you to ALWAYS imagine the opponent can see your face, and is throwing back.And that right hook to the body while moving towards the opponent's right while not dropping the head but a little, that's a good way to get knocked out.

If you're going to hit the bag:

1. Put on gloves and actually do the shit instead of doing what some hangaround does.

2. Act like punches are coming back, because muscle memory is a thing.
WWE is fake. No need to practice any of that shit. lol

Back