Ronda rouseys trip to 209.. Training with nick Diaz

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Old but cool mini documentary series.

Ronda being ronda. Not the hypetrain with a ego out of control.

I saw this back in the day, didn't surprise me how normal she is.
I meet so many mma fighters at different levels and they all have a very approachable human aspect to them that most other athletes don't have And it's due to fame.
Once she got famous we saw how her personality started changing it happens to most people.

My name is cann and I don't read OPs
StoneColdLaugh.gif

She was cool at one point, which makes this shit show all the more disappointing.

"Cool" and Ronda in the same context?

<JagsKiddingMe>

So behind the scenes this must've been Nick's fall from grace. He couldn't handle that R3.

Old but cool mini documentary series.

Ronda being ronda. Not the hypetrain with a ego out of control.

Yup, I enjoyed this one. Always a good watch.

To me I felt that was the real Ronda.

A lot of what we saw of her in the UFC was her trying to play the heel, create drama and just generally promote herself and her brand.

Deep down I always felt like she was a cool chick behind the scenes.

Can never take the persona being portrayed too seriously these days, too much of It is smoke and mirrors

She was cool at one point, which makes this shit show all the more disappointing.
I doubt she ever really changed.

What did change was she became good friends with Chael sonnen and tried to play the role of the "heel". To the point where she was almost always In character. It worked because It resulted In her being one of the biggest stars the UFC has ever had.

People need to be cautious with what they believe about people In this Industry. Their job is to market themselves and their brand by whatever means necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back