Ronda Rousey's fighter to fight GGG

Really looking forward to some quality head movement.

big_1493496464_image.jpg

What kind of fighter would miss out on such an opportunity ?.
You're letting your hatred of people who have no impact on you clout your judgement.

You think he has a good chance against GGG? Knowing his coach and past competition I wouldn't hold my breath. Even with an aging GGG. That's just my opinion buddy.

If you know anything about boxing, you should know that they usually don't give huge checks to the other party unless they are equally a big named fighter.

I mean what could possibility go wrong? I don't know, brain damage? Sometimes the risk isn't always worth the rewards. I highly doubt they are paying him big money in exchange for brain damage. This could potentially shorten his career. Just look at his Manager Ronda Rousey and how she was done after two bad losses.

You think he has a good chance against GGG? Knowing his coach and past competition I wouldn't hold my breath. Even with an aging GGG. That's just my opinion buddy.

If you know anything about boxing, you should know that they usually don't give huge checks to the other party unless they are equally a big named fighter.

I mean what could possibility go wrong? I don't know, brain damage? Sometimes the risk isn't always worth the rewards. I highly doubt they are paying him big money in exchange for brain damage. This could potentially shorten his career. Just look at his Manager Ronda Rousey and how she was done after two bad losses.
You're greatly hyperbolizing the danger here. The worst case scenario in any fight is brain damage and or death, the risk of this happening here is not much if at all higher than most sanctioned fights.
He's an underdog sure, but it's a great opportunity and you're projecting the risks wildly. This is not some amateur stepping up to fight GGG, this is an accomplished fighter who is the underdog.

Furthermore if you know his competition you know he's legit.

You're greatly hyperbolizing the danger here. The worst case scenario in any fight is brain damage and or death, the risk of this happening here is not much if at all higher than most sanctioned fights.
He's an underdog sure, but it's a great opportunity and you're projecting the risks wildly. This is not some amateur stepping up to fight GGG, this is an accomplished fighter who is the underdog.

I am not.

Martirosyan hasn't fought close to two years. Yes he fought for the vacant belt against Andrade which was competitive but was a junior middleweights match up. He also fought Lara and Charlo, two other good, competitive losses. I am very aware. I am not saying he's a bum but he's going up a weight class, hasn't fought in two years and it's GGG. He will get hit. He will take damage and he will be brutalized. Brain damage will happen.

After this fight you can bump this thread if I am wrong and I'll say I am wrong. I'll be sure to bump it for you too.

Good day

Remember she's also a boxing manager and all of her fighters train with Edmond

Apparently a lot of people commenting without knowing at all who he is. He was a beast in the amateurs during the same time I was competing. Has had a solid pro career. Good chin, always had good fundamentals, entertaining fighter cause when he gets tagged his first reaction is to bomb back and brawl. Shit, I'm gonna check odds on it going distance, I'll put money on it going all 12.

I am not.

Martirosyan hasn't fought close to two years. Yes he fought for the vacant belt against Andrade which was competitive but was a junior middleweights match up. He also fought Lara and Charlo, two other good, competitive losses. I am very aware. I am not saying he's a bum but he's going up a weight class, hasn't fought in two years and it's GGG. He will get hit. He will take damage and he will be brutalized. Brain damage will happen.

After this fight you can bump this thread if I am wrong and I'll say I am wrong. I'll be sure to bump it for you too.

Good day
Good points, didn't know how inactive he has been recently and forgot he usually fights at 154. Might be rough night for him.

Yeah, Edmond's creature...:rolleyes:
Freddie+Roach+Vanes+Martirosyan+Yuri+Foreman+31sqMgqp_Qpl.jpg

"Head movement, head movement....Ronda noooooo..."

I am not.

Good day
Ok , if he has a decent showing I will bump. If he is injured severely you can bump.
I of course expect GGG to win , however lesser boxers than Vanes have come out of fights with GGG safe from injury.

Ok , if he has a decent showing I will bump. If he is injured severely you can bump.
I of course expect GGG to win , however lesser boxers than Vanes have come out of fights with GGG safe from injury.

giphy.gif

Back