Ronda Rousey Vs Feminist compilation

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cruizin down youtube in my 64 and I see this. I remember going from a Ronda fan before she got to the UFC then turning after her change of attitude as she got bigger. I think that was the same for most of you. But I must say she does make some good points.

What say you?! Do you think she was right/wrong?

200.webp

Feminist should stay home and finish their men

My respect for Ronda went up massively after watching that. What a weird time to be alive.

<FutbolThink>

Like everybody else she had some great traits about her too and this non feminist personality trait of her is beyond awesome.

Sad that males like @Better Every Day are bigger feminists than the face of WMMA .
I respect Ronda for that video she shut these feminazis mouths.

She was always like this though so I don't understand the confusion and sudden respect.

She the GOAT.

Ronda is my girl through and through. Kind of sad that you guys only appreciate her once in a blue moon and when she opposes someone y’all’s like even less (I.e. feminists).
But she killled it, dominated this sport like no other at this level & spoke her mind.
War Ronda, always

Yeah they were trying that hand and she shut them down with logic each time.

I enjoyed watching the look on her face change from curiosity to amusement mid-question, like she was already prepared for them to try and brew up a shitstorm over whatever they were asking. Kudos to her, the video was worth the watch.

I have no problems with women making whatever or in any sport. Cage fighting bothers me a little and not because of talent or other narratives labeled with them..... just don't like seeing gals fucking each other up- battle scars from fighting I guess.

Ronda is my girl through and through. Kind of sad that you guys only appreciate her once in a blue moon and when she opposes someone y’all’s like even less (I.e. feminists).
But she killled it, dominated this sport like no other at this level & spoke her mind.
War Ronda, always
As I said I was a fan of her when she was in strikeforce. So I dont know how much more I could have clit rid. And no I have always appreciated her skills just her head exploded when she became a superstar.

Feminist thought Ronda the tough strong ufc champ can be used to push their agenda, wrong.

Feminist thought Ronda the tough strong ufc champ can be used to push their agenda, wrong.
This. Forcing a narrative that isn't there. Especially in this case. Pretty stupid to try and get the best paid (at the time) fighter in MMA to agree to that shit.

Back